Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Painkillers?
pain killers effect the central nervous system, it can cause death by Cardiac Arrest if overdosed. so find someone to talk to inform your family (if your young) so they can talk to the other family with you, or get someone like a doctor to expalin the dangers to him, i'm sure if you go into a hospital somewhere they will more than happily (if they aren't to bussy) talk to you and him about it. and even talktofrank but he does NEED to stop taking them unless its for a legit medical reason.
(08-11-2011, 04:23 PM)YNL Wrote: My friend has been taking Painkillers for the past month (Oxycontin).
How bad are these for you, and I've tried to tell him to stop, be he won't listen. What should I do?

Just take that bitches painkills nao! Thumbsup
[Image: theprotector.jpg]
(08-11-2011, 04:23 PM)YNL Wrote: My friend has been taking Painkillers for the past month (Oxycontin).
How bad are these for you, and I've tried to tell him to stop, be he won't listen. What should I do?

Depends, they can be very damaging to your health and if hes addicted, it could get a lot worse. I used to take lortabs, which is basically Vicodin, when I was getting my teeth fixed, because both of them caved into themselves, both molars that is.
-DeathxXxAwaits
Oh man those pills are great, tell him to hook you up with some, you should totally try it.
Nah, all jokes aside - they could be really dangerous, since you can easily overdose and fall asleep, they also f*ck up your liver and etc so I'd advise him to stop them, if he doesn't do it I'll go see a doctor and see what could be done.
Tell him to stop one more time, and if he don't want to step, then you can't do anything..
Thanks for the support guys.
Don't hang out with him anymore, ask him to stop and tell him the consequences of taking them, if he doesn't listen tell him another consequence would be losing a friend (you.)
[Image: sighype.gif]
(08-13-2011, 11:56 PM)Saturday Wrote: But pills make life happy...

Honestly is that what you think?
So if you take pills all your life, and end up in prison, that makes you happy?
[Image: sighype.gif]