Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not giving a crap
(10-25-2009, 10:01 PM)jhfire Wrote: Wow, you guys are really serous about this. What if he is faking it? I mean when I read through this I was kinda laughing, I mean really laughing at how people take it. Saying he needs professional help? If I was in this situation, it's always good to keep it bottled up, I mean that's how America's society is right? Anyways, besides that... I don't recommend professional help, because sometimes that can make you even more pissed and emotionally fudged up. I recommend talking it over with a parent, friend, or sibling. Just get some help, if you're serous about this.

Read what he said , "I don't want to alert my parents".

Please read! Before you post, next time try not to be a lifeless jerk.

N4q, don't do anything. Pretend you never learned how to hack. Try to gain friends, not to hack them but to become more into a relationship. Play with your friends, have some fun. Maybe try video games. Go outside play some sports with them. In the end having relationship with freinds and getting happy for them turns out to be way funner than just hacking them.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-26-2009, 09:07 AM)SF Phantom Wrote: Read what he said , "I don't want to alert my parents".

Please read! Before you post, next time try not to be a lifeless jerk.

N4q, don't do anything. Pretend you never learned how to hack. Try to gain friends, not to hack them but to become more into a relationship. Play with your friends, have some fun. Maybe try video games. Go outside play some sports with them. In the end having relationship with freinds and getting happy for them turns out to be way funner than just hacking them.

Lifeless my ass, not my falt I tell the truth. Also, I had no clue siblings were parents.
I know your feeling too well. Best thing is to try to make sense of things. I did by proving this whole world ilogical. Proving an old thought, that nothing makes sense.

That whole logic makes no sense, but by proving nothing is logical, i proved it is logical ;)

So you just need to find your proof for whatever you need to proove.
I got a habbit to hack my teachers facebook and msn accounts(math teachers) and few weeks ago we got a new teacher I hacked her facebook and msn too, it just feels great to know you can embarrass your teachers.

P.S.

I havent done anything by now to any of those accounts (no need yet).
You should try it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mental illness mom, i am so giving up richarda83 4 903 09-15-2012, 05:20 AM
Last Post: penguinknight
  My Life ATM Seems crap/dull Karm 5 938 03-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Karm
  Giving advice on how to improve physical appearance. Elektrisk 21 5,563 05-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Last Post: daanrack
  Giving Advice Pokémon 0 530 04-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post: Pokémon