Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ITX-Servers | Sign Up Today! | 20% Off | Shared/Business/Reseller Hosting
[Image: logo2.png]

What Is ITX-Servers?:

ITX-Servers is a newly formed UK based hosting company which was created in November 2007 by two people who decided that web hosting prices today were so high that it was hard for anyone to start creating websites online. This is why they decided to create a cheap, reliable Webhosting company. Originally founded as Xavius Webhosting but then changed to make the name short and simple to remember thus ITX-Servers was born!.

ITX-Servers is a great hosting provider with a dedicated support team, no matter what problem you have they're there to support you with it and help you get through it professionally and easily.

Why Choose Us?:
[Image: green.png]Our company do it's best to be as green and as nature friendly as possible.

[Image: installer_box.png]CMS Installer support for the most popular cms (Wordpress, Joomla etc).

[Image: icon_ticket.png]Need Assistance? Our ticket support team will be happy to help you at any time.

[Image: coins.png]Affordable prices with many hosting plans options to suit your need.

Packages:

Shared Hosting:
  • 500MB Hosting Space
  • 5GB Bandwidth
  • Instant Setup
  • Free Personalised Email
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • And So Much More...

Business Hosting:
  • 1GB Hosting Space
  • 5GB Bandwish
  • 1 Free Domain For Life
  • cPanel Control Panel
  • And So Much More...

Reseller Hosting:
  • 10GB Hosting Space
  • 100GB Bandwish
  • 1 Free Domain For Life
  • WHM/cPanel Control Panel
  • And So Much More...

Domains:

Here at ITX-Servers we offer a cheap domain registrant service, and have many satisfied customers along with it.

GBP:
[Image: 7e3d33170082f85ae08547726009489b.png]

USD:
[Image: f29a184af51b3f43ad0cda0d6d083ad1.png]

Affiliates:
ITX-Servers have a unique affiliates system which allows you to get paid for getting your friend and associates to purchase our services. For every purchase of which they make you receive 30% of it.

Cheaper?:

Hmm, so you would like to know how to get our hosting cheaper? Well, it's simple, In fact very simple. To get 20% off just enter this code when you purchase: SF20

Happy Customers:

Quote:ITX-Servers are truly the best hosting company out there. Its support, prices, reliability and commitment to all ITX customers is outstanding. You won't find hosting like this anywhere else, Fantastic. ITX have reached all our needs and I'm sure they will meet yours too. Join or Switch providers today you won't regret.

-Kane Notley & Lewis Bailey, Forum4Gamers.net

Quote:ITX-Servers are by far the best webhost I've ever used, and I've used dozens. With the type of site that I run, it often goes wrong on me, and the support team always help me out and are happy about it too! I've never seen a hosting company like this, by far the best I've seen, I will never leave. It's well worth the money for the dedication they put into their customers. I know several people who have used ITX-Servers, and have all came away from it happily.

-BreShiE, TheUnknownNetwork.com

Contact Us:

MSN - cianh@itx-servers.com
AIM - ITXServers
Site: http://itx-servers.com/submitticket.php
Vouch For ITX-Servers.

I'm hosted with them and I'm so happy that I chose them, I'd never use another web host again.
Thanks BreShiE for your support.
You're welcome.

C'mon guys it's so worth it.
Hmm nice I'm thinking of switching to a diffrent hosting
Blackhat Will generate 10,000 unique traffic to your site for $10.

My name is FISH.
You wouldn't be disappointed.

I have a lot of clients that use the affiliate system and actually earn a lot more than there hosting actually costs them so there is the possibility for free hosting too.
(08-12-2011, 01:42 AM)FISH Wrote: Hmm nice I'm thinking of switching to a diffrent hosting

As he said, you wouldn't be disappointed. I highly recommend ITX-Servers, I've been with them for nearly 6 months now and have never had a problem with them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 6 412 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Shared account to sign up with ... Roisen 4 604 05-23-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 2 278 04-11-2023, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Shared hosting provider ... Roisen 2 300 04-11-2023, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Best shared account to sign up with ... Schamp 4 305 04-04-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Tilsun