Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can someone do this to a dog?
(08-09-2011, 12:36 PM)Fundamental Wrote: Tbh I wouldn't even bother you have the dog and he got charged. It's really not any of your business what he does.
Saving a life is everyones business. If you saw some girl being raped on the street, would you not call 911, because what the rapist does is "None of your business." ...?
Well he got what he deserves,I really cant do anything more.
I just hope I'll never meet him again.
[Image: gMibd.png]
Hahahahha,this guy came to my house today,and asked me if there is any way to lower the price he needs to pay.I just told him now and shut the doors lol !
Congrats man. You saved a life. I think you should name him Lucky. Smile Since he's lucky to be alive! He could have easily drowned or not be able to breathe in the bag.
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
(08-10-2011, 12:56 AM)Top Wrote: Congrats man. You saved a life. I think you should name him Lucky. Smile Since he's lucky to be alive! He could have easily drowned or not be able to breathe in the bag.

Thanks alot.And yeah,Lucky sounds great.I might use that name ;)
Your a good person..
you should call the dog???

Warrior

Because he battled that evil man for a long time
(08-10-2011, 01:16 AM)Wiz Khalifa Wrote: Your a good person..
you should call the dog???

Warrior

Because he battled that evil man for a long time

Thanks alot.

BTW his name will probably be lucky.
Well you're #1 on my "guys to respect" list now. The dog looks happy now and he even has a cool kenel for him. You're definitely a good pearson.

(08-10-2011, 02:46 PM)H4CKCID_BURN Wrote: Well you're #1 on my "guys to respect" list now. The dog looks happy now and he even has a cool kenel for him. You're definitely a good pearson.

Thanks alot mate.
I think you should name him Anchor, since the guy threw him into the water like an anchor ;)

This is actually a pretty cool story, despite the guy trying to kill the dog. There's not many people in this world who can say they jumped into a river, and pulled a drowning dog out of a bag... that was pretty heroic Big Grin
It's a shame the guy didn't get a more severe punishment. It bothers me that all he got was a fine, while people spend tens of years in prison for smoking weed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My dog was took away:( INC3PT!0N™ 41 5,860 04-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Last Post: cracker007
  Your Favorite breed of dog? SeaNanners™ 42 6,780 04-16-2014, 04:45 AM
Last Post: Icy
  Dog keeps barking at outside noises Infinity∞ 4 943 12-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: Dr.Cooper
  Video of My Dog Crytek 7 1,078 11-25-2012, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  My phreak of a dog F3aR™ 31 4,092 03-23-2012, 11:12 AM
Last Post: Grin