Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clawed or Declawed?
Well, I have three cats, two of which have been ours the whole time. My sister had her cat declawed (she didn't think it was that bad, she still loves that cat so damn much) and give it to us when she had to move apartments. Would you rather have your cat declawed so that it can't damage your furnature, or let it keep it's claws so that it can defend itself if it's ever in trouble.
Clawed. Mine is clawed and he doesn't hurt the furniture.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Oh, anyone hear about those things that go over the nails so that they can't scratch? It's rounded and fits on the claws, it's the humane way of disabling their scratching.
Clawed. Don't de-claw a cat. It's really REALLY bad for them, and can cause violent behavior afterwards. Nail caps are a better option. http://www.softpaws.com/
Well, the declawed cat is actually really nice. He WILL bite if you touch his hip, because it's still mending. He has viper-like teeth, I think it's got something to do with the fact that he can't use his claws.
Clawed, you don't want it to get angry at you. That's what most of them do. Tongue
Clawed - just teach it to not claw furniture somehow. Tongue
Clawed. De-clawing a cat cuts off a part of their paw I read on PETA once.
clawed animals get emotional with their claws off