Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Is Fileice really a scam?
its a scam, dont let anyone try to fool ya ;)
[Image: Starstrucksig.gif]
No, Invisible, it's not. Oh hi there sir closed account.

Anyways, the ONLY reason FileIce could end up "closing" soon, is SOPA and PIPA. We're a file sharing website, literally. Sendspace, mediafire, sharecash, fileice, rapidshare, all of the sites like us could end up being forced down because of the new bills being proposed by the retards in congress. Tongue
It's NO scam, I got paid by them (:
@ RadarX

You should accept people little more. I got denied, even if I have given my real details and a good and HQ application.
[Image: dry271b.png]
(01-18-2012, 05:50 PM)RadarX Wrote: No, Invisible, it's not. Oh hi there sir closed account.

Anyways, the ONLY reason FileIce could end up "closing" soon, is SOPA and PIPA. We're a file sharing website, literally. Sendspace, mediafire, sharecash, fileice, rapidshare, all of the sites like us could end up being forced down because of the new bills being proposed by the retards in congress. Tongue

You should hope nothing gives the MPAA and RIAA a reason to turn their eyes to FileIce.

You saw what happened to MegaUpload. (Which was complete bullshit IMHO)
I haven't seen anyone complain about file ice, It's actually a decent site there is just a matter of getting accepted.
Yeah, but as soon as I reached $30 my account "disappeared". Admin told me that he'll contact the tech support, never heard again from any of them. Been a month now. SC is way better if you ask me.
(01-26-2012, 05:00 PM)Gerira Gaijin Wrote: Yeah, but as soon as I reached $30 my account "disappeared". Admin told me that he'll contact the tech support, never heard again from any of them. Been a month now. SC is way better if you ask me.

Disappeared? Nonsense. Accounts don't just disappear.

(01-19-2012, 06:23 AM)Techie. Wrote: @ RadarX

You should accept people little more. I got denied, even if I have given my real details and a good and HQ application.

If you believe you are wrongly being denied, just send FileIce support an email and we'll help you get accepted.
(01-27-2012, 03:34 PM)RadarX Wrote: Disappeared? Nonsense. Accounts don't just disappear.

(01-19-2012, 06:23 AM)Techie. Wrote: @ RadarX

If you believe you are wrongly being denied, just send FileIce support an email and we'll help you get accepted.

Really? Then how did my account disappeared or why it got deleted?
(01-27-2012, 03:34 PM)RadarX Wrote: Disappeared? Nonsense. Accounts don't just disappear.

DROP TABLE 'Accounts' ;

Woops, they disappeared.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,361 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  Earn $100+ daily on Fileice! John* 5 2,340 04-04-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: Brooke
  Lockerz scam? saumil 54 9,397 01-03-2014, 04:50 AM
Last Post: paviya
  Earn Like Me in Fileice ,Sexy earnings -Elision- 10 3,369 10-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: leoiker
  Anti Fileice Guide | Complete Surveys Easily EliteGuys.ORG 6 2,925 10-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Last Post: leoiker