Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Piece of Art (SupportForums Trailer - YouTube)
I finally finished with my work. It took a very long time to make it, I wanted professional quality. Enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi6652Ax2j8

In addition to this: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid227929
It looks cool, but I don't think it really fits the theme of Support Forums. Also if you want professional quality, I suggest toning down the use of effects such as the smoke & fire. They seem to be quite randomly played together and don't have much meaning.
(08-08-2011, 10:15 AM)Fragma Wrote: It looks cool, but I don't think it really fits the theme of Support Forums. Also if you want professional quality, I suggest toning down the use of effects such as the smoke & fire. They seem to be quite randomly played together and don't have much meaning.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. It might not directly fit into the theme of Support Forums, it was made for HF actually, however, I've updated it, and thought to just release it as a piece of art. It will track attention to here, maybe more people with personal problems than people that are here for PC-help. However, I think it is OK like this, and in the end it actually does fit in some parts.
Was that you talking? What were you talking about lol? War and fire... I liked the video though.
That thing looks really cool, nice work! Smile.
(08-08-2011, 10:27 AM)Sam Wrote: Was that you talking? What were you talking about lol? War and fire... I liked the video though.

Actually not, but it still is me. Hard to explain everything. It is just a piece of how I feel, combined with amazing 1080p effects. I can't/won't say much more, the mysterious atmosphere needs to stay there. It reminds of the people that need SUPPORT.
I would rate this video 7/10

It's kinda cool.
(08-09-2011, 12:31 PM)Yoda™ Wrote: I would rate this video 7/10

It's kinda cool.

Rate it 8/10 or tell me what's wrong with it Smile