Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The most overplayed songs ?!
(08-15-2011, 09:18 PM)Kane Wrote: On youtube for tutorials it has to be:

Let the bodies hit the floor.
Lol your so right dude but its mostly on the fake videos people just
re-uploaded
If you need any help feel free to PM Me
I think this generally goes for all hits, which is why "I don't like mainstream" (and I'm usually chased with tar, feathers and pitchforks after saying that). There's nothing about mainstream music per sé that makes it bad, but the way it is 'marketed' wears it down completely. It's pretty bad in the Netherlands where I live, where all radio stations seem to like the same 30 songs at any given time and then still claim they play different 'genres'. Actually one will just play slightly fluffier music and the other does more house-based stuff but in the big grey middle they're all the same. And those hits just come oozing out of my ears, mouth and other orifices. Even the songs that initially actually sound quite nice.

My solution is to stay away from the hitscene as far as possible and hunt for my own thing on teh interwebz. I noticed I can appreciate music much more if no bigshot media companies are shouting in my ear that I'm supposed to like it because supposedly everybody else does. Smile
I'm not afraid. Extremely overplayed.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
I would have to say that Soulja Boy was always on the Radio when his "hit" song was released.
Well lately black and yellow has been played a million times. It really isn't that great of a song either.
Honestly the most overplayed songs are the songs that are popular at the time, as they just keep playing it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some best Love songs <3 Akinova 2 659 07-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Rofl Loves You
  Inspirational Songs Ambition 18 3,074 07-20-2011, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Patrick
  Meaningful Songs Hуѕтєяιa X™ 4 1,986 06-27-2011, 05:39 AM
Last Post: devilpsn
  Songs with the best bass? Deltron 13 5,507 06-24-2011, 07:48 AM
Last Post: etc
  what are some really good rap type songs SinFull Booter 5 2,808 04-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos