Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 Favicon's!
Thanks for these, I am sure they will come in handy later.

I will need them when I go to work on my site later.

(08-07-2011, 04:49 PM)Ace Wrote: What are we supposed to use these for?

You can use them for
  • Programs
  • Websites
  • Hell even desktop icons

(08-12-2011, 04:39 AM)Fragma Wrote: Thanks for the share I guess, although I'm not really sure what these can be used for? Tongue

You can use them for
  • Programs
  • Websites

(08-12-2011, 05:20 AM)Wasted Wrote: Thanks for these, I am sure they will come in handy later.
I will need them when I go to work on my site later.

You can use them for
  • Programs
  • Websites

No, they are definitely too small for desktop Icons, and I wouldn't use them for programs unless I have an icon button/link that had something to do with facebook or whatever the icon shows. Can't use them as favicons, but they could be used for bookmarking links and that's about it.
Yeh they would be good for bookmarking links. I can't think of anything else though.
Still don't know what this topic is supposed to be, lol.
(08-12-2011, 05:29 AM)Fragma Wrote: Yeh they would be good for bookmarking links. I can't think of anything else though.

I agree with this, I wouldn't have a reason to put it in my applications I don't think. I'd rather have a donation link to my forum or something of that nature instead lol. I would never put something like a link to my facebook profile or whatever.

(08-12-2011, 06:43 AM)YNL Wrote: Still don't know what this topic is supposed to be, lol.

It's just an icon list for people to use
It would be awesome if these were original favicons.
(08-13-2011, 04:00 AM)Solarboy Wrote: It would be awesome if these were original favicons.

They are pretty much, it's just that ICO format can't be displayed as an image on the forum, you can convert png to ico here:

http://www.convertico.com/

If you want to drive the ICO format out of these images. But I don't see what you'd be using them for in ICO format