Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!]
(06-19-2012, 05:47 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: If you're determined to learn at the least, and you perhaps post what kind of stuff you've learned so far or at least show activity in those areas. I'll accept you in. Not too tough. I'm getting PM's from other childish members here who can't sign up properly, then get mad at me for denying them 3 times, showing them what to do to sign up, and they don't even post in the coding sections. So they can mess off elsewhere, I don't care if they want to waste their time.

I understand.I will be active in the python section of this forum and then re-apply again.You are right on not accepting.And yeah I been leader of some groups on other forums and I know how some childish members act.

Thanks a lot.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Quote:I have seen you around, and at least trying in some of the webmaster sections, and all we would want at this point is activity from the group. It's hardly an active section anyways, I find myself being the only person to post there and still the only person after a long time.
Are you saying I'm trying to be active in the webmaster section, or I should at least try to be more active there?

Quote:P.S. Just wondering Branden once referred me to your tech forum saying malware removal training might start there.Any light on that matter.
I'm also interested in this o.o
(06-19-2012, 08:29 PM)ven0m Wrote: I understand.I will be active in the python section of this forum and then re-apply again.You are right on not accepting.And yeah I been leader of some groups on other forums and I know how some childish members act.

Thanks a lot.

P.S. Just wondering Branden once referred me to your tech forum saying malware removal training might start there.Any light on that matter.

~ven0m

You're accepted regardless, just curious to see how far you've gotten in python so far, i've never learned it.

And it's open as far as I know, everything is pretty much set as far as they've been going at it.

(06-19-2012, 08:58 PM)RubiksHQ Wrote: Are you saying I'm trying to be active in the webmaster section, or I should at least try to be more active there?

Quote:P.S. Just wondering Branden once referred me to your tech forum saying malware removal training might start there.Any light on that matter.
I'm also interested in this o.o

I'm saying i've seen you active there so you're in Smile
Just a quick question.
I know how to code, would a unfinished project of mine would be prof enough ?
(06-20-2012, 09:18 AM)Waffl3z Wrote: Just a quick question.
I know how to code, would a unfinished project of mine would be prof enough ?

No, as you don't meet the requirement.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,217 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,243 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,619 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,448 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 149,583 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢