Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Selling Traffic!
I dont think I have vouches on this thread as everyone can see..
But if anyone is interested in buying then can surely contact me Smile)
[Image: IYOy9.png]
i would like to buy, you still doing this?
Dont even think about stealing my avatar!!!!.
Can you post more proof, on how you will get that much page views maybe some screenshots and such? I'm sure more people would be interested than.
[Image: blazin.gif]
Now accepting Liberty Reserve!!
(09-07-2011, 05:57 AM)+devilpsn Wrote: i would like to buy, you still doing this?

Yes, still doing this!
These are good deals for traffic i might buy some later tho Smile
I would not let this guy send traffic to your site with adsense on it. Probably spam traffic from china and india lol.
Well pompano i can guarantee the the traffic and your adsense account. So you don't have to worry on trusting me with traffic Smile my clients are happy with my service ..
(11-15-2011, 07:00 AM)crystal Wrote: Well pompano i can guarantee the the traffic and your adsense account. So you don't have to worry on trusting me with traffic Smile my clients are happy with my service ..

How can you guarantee that? Guarantee is a pretty strong word.
I would like someone here to vouch with any experince from this service. I would appreciate it. You have some good prices OP.
[Image: 122buc0.png]
You didn't even tried to get some vouches for your thread? :O I don't think people will actually buy this from you.
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
I already have people vouching on thread in HF. I just posted this thread to gain spread my service but unfortunately I dont think members here are kind enough to accept new people service..

@New York City - thank you , i try my best n keep the prices as low as possible Smile where as the word guarantee is considered i really mean it so no worries on that..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  selling traffic EarthShaker 1 390 01-17-2012, 01:18 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  [Selling] Facebook Traffic Guide 5$ Rido10 0 599 08-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Rido10
  Selling Traffic!! Crystal 8 1,261 04-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  Selling website traffic stynsthename 6 866 12-06-2010, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Kate
  Selling Traffic WhightKnight 14 1,738 05-07-2010, 11:04 AM