Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MyBB WelcomeBlock_Header [Help?]
(08-28-2011, 01:56 PM)Ace Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 10:15 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Yes, because the username is in the WelcomeBlock_Header, but you can't actually see it in the code for some reason.

I've just noticed that it's now a default feature for MyBB now anyway. No need to reply to this.

You aren't supposed to see the username in the code, it's a variable, if you stick in "Ace" it will show "Ace" as the username for everyone.

The code we provided is the code.

I meant the part that says "Welcome back, BreShiE." Or for you it would be "Welcome back, Ace.". But it's fine, it's now a default MyBB feature that it takes you to your profile, it's fine no need to reply again. Smile

(08-28-2011, 02:06 PM)HaX420 Wrote:
(08-28-2011, 01:56 PM)Ace Wrote: You aren't supposed to see the username in the code, it's a variable, if you stick in "Ace" it will show "Ace" as the username for everyone.

Haha thats right and is making me laugh right now.

Your post is making me laugh, you're just another LQ Support Feather spammer. At least try and make your posts a bit more HQ and sharpen up on your grammar. We're trying to get rid of the spam.
(08-29-2011, 05:50 AM)BreShiE Wrote: You aren't supposed to see the username in the code, it's a variable, if you stick in "Ace" it will show "Ace" as the username for everyone.

I meant the part that says "Welcome back, BreShiE." Or for you it would be "Welcome back, Ace.". But it's fine, it's now a default MyBB feature that it takes you to your profile, it's fine no need to reply again. Smile

(08-28-2011, 02:06 PM)HaX420 Wrote: Haha thats right and is making me laugh right now.

Your post is making me laugh, you're just another LQ Support Feather spammer. At least try and make your posts a bit more HQ and sharpen up on your grammar. We're trying to get rid of the spam.
[/quote]

I'd rather have LQ posters than incompetence.
(08-29-2011, 05:52 AM)Laugh Wrote: I'd rather have LQ posters than incompetence.

I hope that isn't an insult towards me? Although I'd have to disagree with you, I can cope with incompetence, but I hate not being able to understand people when they're posting. It just confuses me, having ADHD it's hard for me to concentrate, and it stresses me out.
Quote:I meant the part that says "Welcome back, BreShiE." Or for you it would be "Welcome back, Ace.". But it's fine, it's now a default MyBB feature that it takes you to your profile, it's fine no need to reply again.

Breshie, that's the part of the welcome back area we've been talking about since post 2

This is the code for the username in that area:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['username']}</a>
(08-29-2011, 12:17 PM)Ace Wrote: Breshie, that's the part of the welcome back area we've been talking about since post 2

This is the code for the username in that area:
Code:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=profile&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}">{$mybb->user['username']}</a>

I know, I don't think you understand me well? I don't want to add another thing that says a users username.

I wanted the one it already shows to be clickable, but as I noticed it already is in the new MyBB.
(08-31-2011, 10:36 AM)BreShiE Wrote: I know, I don't think you understand me well? I don't want to add another thing that says a users username.

I wanted the one it already shows to be clickable, but as I noticed it already is in the new MyBB.

Breshie, this one is clickable though, you asked for the code of a clickable username. There it is lol.

If you didn't have it, you could have just replaced it, but you do
And... a spammer, prepare for the ban in a couple hours when a mod gets on.
(08-31-2011, 10:41 AM)Ace Wrote: And... a spammer, prepare for the ban in a couple hours when a mod gets on.

Who?

Also, as I mentioned before, it's now a default for the name to be clickable, which I now realise but didn't before.
lol I guess a mod deleted it, and made me look silly by not deleting my post as well.
Ahaha, oh well. This threads done.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,891 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays