Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In a "Love" triangle...
Just tell the girl you like now that your ex still has feelings for you and the reason you broke it off is because sex is all she wanted and you want a real relationship. That will give you + points to the girl you like because most girls will enjoy you saying that you do not only think about sex 24.7 =]
[Image: odILW.png]
(08-07-2011, 01:52 AM)Launcher Wrote: Just tell the girl you like now that your ex still has feelings for you and the reason you broke it off is because sex is all she wanted and you want a real relationship. That will give you + points to the girl you like because most girls will enjoy you saying that you do not only think about sex 24.7 =]

Haha, quoted for the truth that i told the girl i like. Lmao your reading my mind.
Well if you told her you don't, she might have moved on from you, so that was a mistake in my opinion. Just talk to her and tell her how you feel.
Well for my other "girl" that is a friend, she decides to tell me that she likes me or loves me and now she is going to Texas to live with her dad because she can't take it up here anymore. So now i feel like a dick head. Sad
(08-07-2011, 09:20 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: Well for my other "girl" that is a friend, she decides to tell me that she likes me or loves me and now she is going to Texas to live with her dad because she can't take it up here anymore. So now i feel like a dick head. Sad

That's crapy dude, I feel sorry for you. Have any planz now? Seriously, what a bad day for you. She tells you she loves/likes you and leaves.

Well, ignore the others. One is trying to make you jealous and attacking the girl you like, therfor, she's selfish-- not a good thing in a girlfriend. The other is an attention whore, that's pretty self explanatory. Go with the girl you love, that's all that matters, tell the others girls flatout, in a serious voice, with a semi-speech, that you're not interested. Good luck, OP.
To make this story a little more interesting, she goes and makes a fake facebook profile and starts talking to my cousin then starts talking to me. Then she is saying that it isn't her. Why would you do this??? lmao.
You just need to forget about the other girl that you were with before. She must still love you if she is acting like that. If the new girl makes you happy you should be with her and not punish her by your exs actions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,857 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat
  Love triangle? 7 876 02-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Impurity