Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In a "Love" triangle...
Enjoy the sex till you get bored then move to the attention hungry girl.
(08-05-2011, 10:09 PM)SniperRiflezzzz Wrote: I would agree to that as well. Set their hearts on one guy and then its over from there.

Yeah so true, and also if we even thought about cheating on them, they'd cry about it, but the second they have a chance they'll cheat too.
(08-06-2011, 02:24 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: Enjoy the sex till you get bored then move to the attention hungry girl.

You're a freakin idiot mate, don't ever come back to the Emotional Support section again.
(08-06-2011, 07:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Yeah so true, and also if we even thought about cheating on them, they'd cry about it, but the second they have a chance they'll cheat too.
(08-06-2011, 02:24 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: Enjoy the sex till you get bored then move to the attention hungry girl.

You're a freakin idiot mate, don't ever come back to the Emotional Support section again.

Yeah, sex isn't everything. People that just want sex out of women are stupid. It may feel good. But i would rather feel good being around them, without being in them.
He's probably just a kid and doesn't understand about being with the one they love, he's probably still a virgin too. ;)
(08-06-2011, 10:44 AM)BreShiE Wrote: He's probably just a kid and doesn't understand about being with the one they love, he's probably still a virgin too. ;)

haha, there isn't anything wrong being a virgin. In my opinion sex wasn't the best thing in the world. Maybe the girl just sucked. Who knows. lmao.
All I'm saying is because of the way he acts, if he truly thinks that I highly doubt any girl is going to want to be with him. I know there's nothing wrong with being a virgin.

But anyway back to you, have you made your decision on what you're going to do yet?
Try to figure out which one you like more.
Listen to this, it may help you.

Really listen to lyrics:

You're young. Pick the girl you like. Pursue her. If she doesn't show interest, find another girl. Do not worry about all the other nonsense, because in 5 years none of it will ever matter.
@ Sniper Totally bro. Now if a girl sees this, we might get in trouble or something. IDK
Anyways, I forward Breshies reply as well. If you like the second girl, go for her and explain to the other one nicely that it just won't work out. If she still doesn't take the news well and keeps annoying you, then call the police, jk break it to her a bit harder and tell her it isn't happening. Plus, tell girl "2" that she[your ex] isn't your love anymore and you like her[girl "2"] more. And you'll probably really need to calm down your ex because if she keeps on going then she'll interrupt you guyz a lot and girl "2" may dump you cuz' she may think staying with is too much trouble or something. Good luck turning that love triangle into a......two-sided polygon? Non-existent. Tongue OK, love line! NO, not it. But you get the point right? Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,857 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat
  Love triangle? 7 878 02-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Impurity