Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough of this..
Okay, now seriously.. Out of no where, remove this shitty plugin called reputation. I'm annoyed, most of the idiots post and come here to get plus reps, and most of them abuse it and create fake comments when they get a minus rep so they can give a minus rep too.

I'm sure I'm not the only one, but this crap is making SupportForums look stupid.. who's with me?

If you want to minus rep me for this, go ahead, you can also tick the Anonymous thing and make a fake reason if you don't want to minus rep me for this.

Staff don't close this yet, please..
Rep is a good plugin, if you don't like it, just ignore it. It's not a big deal. I personally like rep, it gives me something to work for.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
There are only a few members who are against the reputation system.

I personally think it's a good way of rewarding others for helping you with a certain problem and so on.

You may or may not be doing something to deserve the -reps you have but complaining about it won't make them go away.

If you feel as though someone is abusing the repuation system, PM a member of staff and we will try and solve it, to the best of our ability.

I've said this before and i'll say it again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of another person.

I will let the discussion continue but be aware, the thread may be closed if any flaming or abuse occurs.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

why are you whining about rep?

if you dont care about it then just ignore it, don't go around calling SF stupid because your a cry baby
Don't do anything wrong/annoying/stupid and you wont get -repped, simple.
[Image: Lj]
Due to a request from the OP, the thread has been closed.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]