Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tell me its a good idea, say its the right thing to do
With the GFC people can really only "afford"(By that i mean live without struggling IE able to pay bills on time and sustain ones self) after they have finished all of their study and have a full time job.
He still hasn't ran away, attention seeker.

/thread
(08-06-2011, 07:58 AM)BreShiE Wrote: He still hasn't ran away, attention seeker.

/thread

Agreed. /thread for the tenth time. He made threads like this over and over. Just seeking attention.
Grow up. Why are you being so dramatic?
You wanna know why you don't get motivation? Cause we are here to help you and not ruin your life.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

(08-06-2011, 02:47 PM)Support Wrote: You wanna know why you don't get motivation? Cause we are here to help you and not ruin your life.

Exactly. We've told you this a hundred times already. By running away right now, you're ruining your life/throwing it away. So stop posting threads about it and either leave your house or stay.

(08-05-2011, 02:05 PM)Reykjavik Wrote: i had it with these posts "you cant handle it!!11" or whatever. the ones who say that are talking about themselves, because they do is post negative crap on their computers. you have NO idea who i am, nor will you ever. you DONT know what i can or cant do. im not here asking for a lecture, just motivation. damn i didnt know you guys were incapable of doing that.

and @terridax, if you were about to do something that could not only change yours, but your families lives i think you might want to put extra thought into it before doing it, moron.

I think that's completely irrelevant, this wouldn't be a support forum if people were to tell others what they want to hear. In my opinion you really, really, need to wake up from this illusional world of yours.

You're right I don't know you, and I probably never will, I don't know what you can or can't do. But I know for a fact that there aren't too many 18 and 19 year olds that can comfortable sustain themselves, and that's with mentioning the ones that do have a high school diploma and are fairly well off for their age.

You are asking for people to tell you what you want to hear, which is completely silly. You asked for "guidance" in the beginning, but from this post I only understand that you wanted to hear those out that agree with you. I can tell you that i'm being completely honest here but you are wrong.

People here are capable of legit support, not some made up paragraphs to make someone feel better, sometimes the right thing doesn't create any happy people or any winners. Just because it's not what you were looking for doesn't mean it's the wrong thing that people are trying to tell you here.

In response to this:
Quote:and @terridax, if you were about to do something that could not only change yours, but your families lives i think you might want to put extra thought into it before doing it, moron.

I think... That if you "were about to do something that could not only change yours, but your families lives," I think that you would be trying to do the proper thing, and not just what you want to hear here.

People are trying to help you, but as far as i'm concerned you're just wasting people's time here if you don't want to consider the reasons why the members think you shouldn't do it. You came here for help, so you can't start complaining about getting a response that you don't necessarily agree with.

If you came here for help, does that not justify my statement when I say that "You yourself did not exactly know what to do in this situation?" Otherwise you would have probably done it by now. Before taking everything so negatively, try taking some of these posts into consideration. You're only 17, and other members here who have been through more of life's experiences through their years probably have some good advice for you.
It isn't the right thing to do. How old are you by the way?

If you're over 18, its your decision. But if you're under 18, stay at home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life Is Just An Awful Thing Right Now Winter™ 5 986 04-08-2012, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Koekert
  Quitting smoking idea? Gerira 45 11,560 01-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Last Post: ÜB3R
  Fetish for Middle Eastern / Brown Chicks [Bad thing?] Atmosphere 7 1,552 12-22-2011, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  i hate doing the right thing, yet i still do it Reykjavik 9 1,121 09-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Fox
  My situation, what's the smartest thing to do? Simba 12 1,877 04-13-2011, 04:46 AM
Last Post: champagne007