Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dad is always drinking...
The best thing to do if you try to confront him is to be sure he understands the impact it's having on you, and how you want things to be better for both of you.
He's an adult, so he can technically do what he wants. But if you DO think his drinking is really bad for his health, then talk to your mom or another relative about it, and they can try to convince him to join rehab.
try talking to him about and show him how much he's hurting you.
I feel the same way, my dad is drunk at all times. He doesn't work so he just drinks and yells. It's pretty annoying, plus it's very embarrassing when my friends come over. Plus my mom is an alcoholic too so it sucks even more.

Read my thread.

your dad is a definite alchoholic man my grandmother used to be the same way but we took her to the hospital and they told her to stop drinking and you will be fine on the way out but if she doesnt she was going to die of alchol poisoning.

But we got her to stop.
This isn't the right forum to advertise hacking tools. -Staff
Try talking to him on the odd time that he's sober and tell him how you feel.
He's an alcoholic just talk to him. Talk your mom about it. Try to look for a local group for alcoholics to go to. If you dad has any friends that he doesn't talk to anymore cause of his drinking, talk to them maybe they can help since they are his age and his pals. Sometimes people just need someone of their own kind to just talk to them and help them out.
Well my dad drinks every evening. But he doesn't drink until he's drunk. But i know how it looks like, you should really have a real talk about it with him. Or talked about that to your mom or another member of your family.

He sounds like an alcoholic, probably should tell him how it makes you feel or how you dislike it so very much.
-DeathxXxAwaits
(08-03-2011, 03:09 PM)Slick_ Wrote: It seems like every minute that my dad is home, he is always drinking beer. When he gets drunk, he just wanders around downstairs, and goes and sits on the front porch at 1 in the morning. As I'm typing this, he just went and got another beer from the fridge. It's embarrassing when my friends are over and he gets drunk, like last night. The drunkest Ive ever seen him was at a NASCAR race a year ago. He was so drunk that he kept falling over when he tried to walk. I just can't stand him drinking so much, it pisses me off. Last night he had a whole 12 pack of cans, and some bottles. Today was his off day and he was drunk by 3. It makes me so mad....
Well, I can understand that but my dad is already drunk by 9:45 AM
No joke, he is an alcoholic but he is more nice when he is drunk. :3
[Image: sighype.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 734 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Dad Smokes Weed Again... Glype 3 780 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: justagirl
  Me and my dad act like strangers Teh 10 1,605 08-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Dad owes me money EagerToLearn 12 2,548 06-11-2012, 03:35 AM
Last Post: infurious
  Dad has a brain tumor but he won't let me tell my mom... 3 872 04-17-2012, 03:05 AM
Last Post: NekoChan