Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a security threat?
Seems like Cloudfare doesn't like me? All I tried to do was send a PM.

I get this all the tiem on onlinecrypter.com
[Image: YzwzC.png]
I've had this twice on this forum, once from replying to a thread, once for sending a PM. It's a good security measure though.
This happened about 3 times to me. The first time it happened was when I posted my first tut. I was so freakin pissed cuz' I thought the whole thing I wrote would be gone. Luckily I saved a draft so I went on with it and saw nothing happened. Still I don't get what I wrote wrong in my tut. Totally weird. Maybe the internet realized my tutorial making skills and decided to try and stop it. XD Naaa, I'm not that good Tongue

@Sam, btw, "Cuts appear under earlobe"? What's zat?

I think it happens when you write something really long, spammers usually contain super long threads.

Has happened to me three times.
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti
Happens to me every single time I try to send a PM, I thought it must have been normal here o.o.

Also, this was the reason PayPal decided to perm ban me... security threat >.>. I only used it for legit ebay buying too.

Hate PayPal.
[Image: newsigcarbidenoborder.png]
Sam, you're here a LOT, maybe it's because you load so many pages?
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
Doubt that. It was the first time I visited in the day, I always have PM's waiting when I get online and was answering the first one with literally a sentence.
(08-03-2011, 02:56 PM)Sam Wrote: Doubt that. It was the first time I visited in the day, I always have PM's waiting when I get online and was answering the first one with literally a sentence.

It could have just been a glitch in their system or something, idk.
I've heard good, and bad from CloudFlare. Not sure why they decided to do that tbh :/
EDIT: I just got this as well when I was trying to post a thread, :/

Not that big of a deal but I'm quite curious why it's happening.
I guess just the website version of Norton,lol.
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
I think it's just to filter spam, like if you post something shirt, then you have to enter the code? I'm not sure though.