Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Sleep | Too Much on My Mind | Too Stressed
Go out for a bit. Play some basketball, ride a bike or workout. Just get tired and stay off the computer for couple of days. You will see it will help you out.
Fap before you go to bed. It always works.
(08-03-2011, 01:56 PM)Deceive Wrote: Thanks for all the help guys, but I honestly don't wont to get a doctor involved.

I kinda think I have insomnia, I actually reseached it and they say that a lot of people have it, they just experience it differently.

I'll just let the days go, I think taking two pills instead of one is actually helping so I'll just keep doing that for a while, then start taking one, then hopefully none Smile

Again, thanks for the help, never really thought it'd work :o

K, But remember, if you really want to fall asleep without pills, then you should give your mind a break time to time. btw:

(08-03-2011, 07:43 PM)Kotto*N[ix]mouth Wrote: Surprisingly enough, an over the counter pill is helping me sleep. Melatonin is a naturally occurring compound that promotes sleep. It's produced in our brains, but is also found in milk (hence why people say milk helps them sleep).

You can buy it in pill form, at walmart or any drug store. Try it out. I take one pill 30 minutes before I plan on going to bed, and I usually don't have trouble getting to sleep. BUT, when I don't take it, my mind is like a machine gun, firing off ideas at an overheating rate.

Try this pill as well. Apparently it seems to work by just taking one of them which could be better then taking two pills. And try drinking more milk. Big Grin It's apparent;y pretty good. *Slaps forehead* So that's why Mom always made us drink milk before going to sleep. Tongue
WARNING: Drink hot milk. Or at least warm. Cold milk is actually refreshing and it makes it harder to sleep! Smile
Hope I've helped! Best of luck!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My boyfriend can't sleep DiceyOne90 11 1,871 03-13-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Dubai
  Near the verge of insanity, loosing my mind. WreckLessLV 2 407 03-11-2012, 05:33 AM
Last Post: x2theone2x
  Can't sleep. Mark Zuckerberg 33 4,031 09-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Stєєz
  Get OFF MY MIND... sadlysofake 5 616 08-18-2011, 05:53 AM
Last Post: Confuse
  Never mind. Providence 0 414 06-27-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Providence