Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating at Flash Games - Disc Dash [Tool Coded by Ace]
I was playing around on another gaming forum lately, and they have games there that you can play. All are flash based swf's I believe. I was bored though, and decided to make a mini cheat engine for a couple of games lol.

http://www.gamerstick.com/games.php?action=play&gid=763

That's their game I was playing lol. I'm registered as Spin there, I just got almost 300 000 for my high score using my tool. Sometimes it makes false clicks, i'm not sure if that's because it's flash and it fades the dots out after they are clicked, but I just added in a brightness definer for my timer which fixed that up pretty good, barely any false clicks now.

Before you get confused, my app works like this:

1) It calls a mouse click event using the Windows API only if the color of the pixel at the mouse point is not &H0/FF000000/Black.
2) The timer is responsible for updating the value of the pixel it finds at mousepoint, which i've set to 1 millisecond (because of how fast you have to move your mouse in this game)
3) Since the dots fade in and out, I was having troubles with clicking once or twice after the initial click for a dot, so i've found out that the only RGB value that changes from Red to Yellow/Orange, is the green.

- I got that Green Value out of here: FF000000 and made a simple conversion for converting it's value from Hex to Int32 so that I could use an if then statement to check if it's value is below a darker color's value (right now it's set to not make a mouse click with the timer if that Green RGB value is less than 25, because that would be a really dark red that fades out into the black after you click a circle).

I have a registered a global hotkey for Alt+Q to close the application conviniently since if you're going to be clicking that fast (once per millisecond) you'd better be prepared to make sure that you can close the application without clicking a bunch of unnecessary areas on your screen along the way.

No one else tried the game without cheating like I did yet for the top scoreboard, but I can guarantee that no one will ever even come close to getting the score that I had without using a tool like this lol.

Screenshot:
[Image: ilQZDS.png]

I might post a video later of it in action Smile Works great.
Looks good, could you possibly make one for a game called Transformice? A wall jumper is ideal, as it uses the wasd keys.
[Image: 2.png]
Ace, you simply have too much free time.
Nice project man, keep it up.
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4giiKP6tLlw[/yt]

Here's a demo.

(08-02-2011, 11:33 PM)alabama Wrote: Looks good, could you possibly make one for a game called Transformice? A wall jumper is ideal, as it uses the wasd keys.

I haven't even looked at the game, but yes I could.

This is so funny to use.
Anyway, the sound in the game is weird.
(08-11-2011, 11:52 AM)Blue Screen of Death Wrote: This is so funny to use.
Anyway, the sound in the game is weird.

What sound in the game? lol that was all muted in my youtube video. I actually have about 3 or 4 more mini-cheat engines like this haha.
(08-11-2011, 11:53 AM)Ace Wrote: What sound in the game? lol that was all muted in my youtube video. I actually have about 3 or 4 more mini-cheat engines like this haha.

When you click a the red dot, the sound is weird.. idk.. maybe only i think it is weirdBig Grin

It's actually a gaming forum I found from another forum (HF), and the members there have no idea that i've been using my tools to play certain games lol! I wonder if I could get banned or something for this kind of minor stuff. It doesn't matter though, I earned like 20 000 game points from using my tools, and even the admin there only has around 2-4000 so I donated 20 000 points to her and I got a PM the next day asking why the heck I had to give her such a big donation in game points.

Previews of my other tools that I haven't sent out/released yet:
[Image: ilDN4Q.png]

All except for the Auto clicker, the other 2 were built for specific games indicated by their titles. I own the highest score on both lol
(08-11-2011, 11:59 AM)Ace Wrote: It's actually a gaming forum I found from another forum (HF), and the members there have no idea that i've been using my tools to play certain games lol! I wonder if I could get banned or something for this kind of minor stuff. It doesn't matter though, I earned like 20 000 game points from using my tools, and even the admin there only has around 2-4000 so I donated 20 000 points to her and I got a PM the next day asking why the heck I had to give her such a big donation in game points.

Previews of my other tools that I haven't sent out/released yet:
[Image: ilDN4Q.png]

All except for the Auto clicker, the other 2 were built for specific games indicated by their titles. I own the highest score on both lol

Which is the gaming forum...?
and... what you can do with the game points?Big Grin

Nice tools btw.
Actually, if anyone wants to test out my little cheat engines, I'll provide a download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p7ugnns7r6s2m7w

Game points, I believe their idea was to use them eventually to buy Gold Suscriptions/memberships there, and other various things. Forum benefits. The forum they have is in the first post: http://www.gamerstick.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disc Dash Bot - Created by AceInfinity AceInfinity 2 1,039 07-13-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,447 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
  AutoBlue - BSOD Tool - Preview Only AceInfinity 4 1,291 02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
  DriveList Helper - BSOD Drive Query Crash Dump Debugging Tool AceInfinity 5 1,567 02-14-2012, 07:02 AM
  W7 Diag Tool v2.01 - New Version - Developed by AceInfinity AceInfinity 7 3,010 02-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Denny Crane