Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YouTube To MP3 Script [CHEAP!]{LIMITED TIME ONLY}
(08-04-2011, 03:57 AM)Ace Wrote: I would release my own code for this, and explain it, but i'll see what BreShiE over there thinks first. Don't want to cheap him out of money, but i'm just saying that it's really easy to do. I'm sure you can find a lot of stuff on it out on google or someplace as well.

The other admin on my forum created this application actually:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY9xSTT9lLM[/yt]

I added WAV conversion to it. But he started the original code, so I can't credit myself for that.

Here's a download to my modified version:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bzysfdr347nvar1

It is Multi-threaded and everything.

Is yours an .exe? If so go ahead and release it bro, mine's web based. If it's web based I'd prefer you not because I'm selling this for Laugh, not for me.
Note: This script lets you create a service for others to download youtube songs.
(08-04-2011, 06:56 AM)italian Wrote: Ace can you contact me to email? my email is italianddl @ libero.it

Why what did you need? If you can't PM me, I can give you a link to a chat I created instead.

sfchat.net

Pretty inactive, but it comes in handy once in a while
(08-04-2011, 01:59 AM)Ace Wrote: What if I was to release this for free now? lol

Using ffmpeg it's easy to convert. I can convert to MP3, WAV , etc... Anything that ffmpeg supports. $10 is a little too steep for something this easy. Quite honestly, the direct conversion to MP3 is really, really bad.

WAV is where it's at. Then you can go ahead and convert back to MP3 to save disk space. But you'll retain the bitrate (kbps)

The OP for this sales thread on HF is selling it for $19.99. So this is cheap compared to the original. I'm only selling 3 copies, once I've sold that you can go ahead and release it as far as I'm concerned, but contact Laugh as it's his product.
I'd just like to say Ace does not have THIS product haha.
(08-04-2011, 07:31 AM)Ace Wrote: Why what did you need? If you can't PM me, I can give you a link to a chat I created instead.

sfchat.net

Pretty inactive, but it comes in handy once in a while

Get on the chat yourself so we can talk. Smile
(08-04-2011, 07:35 AM)Laugh Wrote: I'd just like to say Ace does not have THIS product haha.

If I don't have it then can we have a preview of it? What if people buy it, and they are dissapointed in what they've purchased?

(08-04-2011, 07:40 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Get on the chat yourself so we can talk. Smile

There are 2 places on the IRC but i'm not going there right now
Look at the OP, there's a link for a working example. Just in case you didn't see it: http://youtube-tomp3.com/
Hmm, it's not the worst, but the quality is still slightly less than what the program can do. But my program also has download functionality for WAV which will always be a better quality format than an MP3. I actually do have THAT script though lol. Probably not the same one, but I have one.
(08-04-2011, 08:19 AM)Ace Wrote: Hmm, it's not the worst, but the quality is still slightly less than what the program can do. But my program also has download functionality for WAV which will always be a better quality format than an MP3. I actually do have THAT script though lol. Probably not the same one, but I have one.

I personally can't tell the difference between the videos and the converted MP3 file.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ? 1 Month of FREE Web Hosting! Exclusive Limited-Time Offer on centohost.com! prairiedogSta 0 372 07-20-2023, 07:35 AM
Last Post: prairiedogSta
  1 Month of FREE Web Hosting! Exclusive Limited-Time Offer on centohost.com! prairiedogSta 0 337 07-06-2023, 10:46 PM
  ? 1 Month of FREE Web Hosting! Exclusive Limited-Time Offer on centohost.com! prairiedogSta 0 340 06-30-2023, 09:29 AM
  1 Month of FREE Web Hosting! Exclusive Limited-Time Offer on centohost.com! prairiedogSta 0 1,631 06-21-2023, 10:02 PM
  QWINTER PROMO 2023: 20% OFF for KVM / XEN / OpenVZ VPS servers. Time limited! VilliV 0 247 02-21-2023, 01:35 AM
Last Post: VilliV