Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
36F in Oklahoma.
7:24am. This is a record low for this winter, thusfar. It's only October, too! I feel we have a cold winter coming up Sad
(10-24-2009, 05:25 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: 7:24am. This is a record low for this winter, thusfar. It's only October, too! I feel we have a cold winter coming up Sad

It's overall, the times are changing.
During the summer I needed warm clothes and an umbrella... and now It's sunny everyday...

Soon we will have seasons switched.....
Snowboarding in April .... ahhh
Global warming changes everything Ohmy
Quote:Snowboarding in August .... ahhh

LoL I've never been snowboarding. I've never known anyone irl who snowboards, either. It's mainly because you have to go to like Colorado to do that, 'cause it never snows that much in Oklahoma. It's always freezing rain or sleet.
(10-24-2009, 05:30 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: LoL I've never been snowboarding. I've never known anyone irl who snowboards, either. It's mainly because you have to go to like Colorado to do that, 'cause it never snows that much in Oklahoma. It's always freezing rain or sleet.

First I've meant April.... Omg
And too bad you don't have snow Bebe-pleure
But still soon we will have Winter during the summer and summer during the winter, crazy crap....
Lol here in Gemrany it was 28F like 2 weeks ago, you're behind the times!!!!
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Serious? In montana we have already had 10-15F weather. Like last month.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oklahoma mrnapolean1 5 542 06-27-2011, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Strong
  Hail storm in oklahoma with baseball sized hail. caspur 8 829 05-24-2010, 01:01 AM
Last Post: † The Beast †
  My Oklahoma Life Papa Spot 81 5,497 07-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz