Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compilation of My Programs
I've made a compilation of some great programs I have made in the past. See my other threads for a detailed explanation of the programs.

Download: http://adfoc.us/3137104956

Programs included:
  • Annoying Button Game v2
  • AutoTyper
  • Computer Commands
  • Custom Notepad v3
  • Text Converter

Thanks and Enjoy,
RedX
[Image: ouwg0slq0vtagvzl4u8w.jpg]

Giveaway of the Day: [Image: ticker1.png]
You should at least post what some of the programs are and not just post an ad link for us to download without knowing what it is.
But I did, I told you to look at my other threads which show my programs that have been included in this compilation.

(08-01-2011, 01:01 PM)Red X Wrote: But I did, I told you to look at my other threads which show my programs that have been included in this compilation.

Is it really that hard for you to just list them?
Why make everyone else go through the trouble of searching through your threads to see which programs you've made, when you could do it and save everyone else the time.

I know I, for one, am not gonna sift through your threads to see what you've made, so I doubt many... if anyone will download this.
(08-01-2011, 01:06 PM)Terridax Wrote: Is it really that hard for you to just list them?
Why make everyone else go through the trouble of searching through your threads to see which programs you've made, when you could do it and save everyone else the time.

I know I, for one, am not gonna sift through your threads to see what you've made, so I doubt many... if anyone will download this.
You're right and good idea. I am sorry for that. I will also include a virus scan soon. Thanks!

They sound pretty cool, nice Job.
nice share man. could have added what they are/do on this thread though.
[Image: YzwzC.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums .NET Threads Compilation Fragma 64 20,310 11-06-2019, 11:35 PM
Last Post: alexathomson
  Ideas for making some new programs? XDarkCoder 2 872 10-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Last Post: XDarkCoder
  Icon Websites? (Looking for Icons for Programs) AceInfinity 14 4,538 09-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  Visual Basic Guides, Tutorials, Web Resources, and E-books Compilation simply_mark 1 1,600 11-16-2011, 06:30 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  C# Monitor new startup programs t0fxREAL 1 1,042 07-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity