Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TuT]Abstract, motion smudge sig[My First GFX TuT]
This tutorial is aimed at people starting GFX, or signature making assuming you have some familiarity with Photoshop. This is a pretty simple tutorial, sharing an abstract design with a sense of motion.

I have not explained in depth, how to complete this this effect as I feel the purpose of learning something new is to play and have fun. I hope you enjoy this tutorial as much as I did making it.

You can download the image files and tutorial from the link at the bottom of this page.

[Image: il9w1G.jpg]

Download this tutorial, and used files here: Teruko’s abstract & motion sig TuT
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
Well, to be honest I'm not a big fan of how the final image turned out. But I think it's a good tutorial, and will definitely help people out when they're trying to make something look like it's in motion Big Grin

Thanks for the tut Smile
Didn't find the end product too appealing, I think some gradients and colour filters should have been used before calling it done, still, nice guide.
[Image: newsigcarbidenoborder.png]
Yeah, it's just for tutorial perposes. I will male more in depth and detailed pieces in the future.
(07-31-2011, 06:23 PM)Nirmal Wrote: Awesome Tutorial & Also Easy.
Thanks.

You’re welcome! This is aimed at any level graphic artist. More of an introduction to blurs and renders.
Nice tutorial. Might use this Tongue
(08-01-2011, 12:07 AM)Blic Wrote: Nice tutorial. Might use this Tongue

You're welcome. I intend to male more tutorials, and include the files I use at the bottom. This way people can try to re create the tutorial if they wish.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abstract Mountain Wallpaper Fragma 6 1,821 03-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [TuT] Spiderman tyge 11 2,566 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
  [Tut] Basic Signature [Guac] Bat Wang 3 769 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
  [TuT] Simple Trick To Improve Image Quality [TuT] Decept ♥ 24 4,244 03-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: m1chAel
  [Video Tut] Make Gamebattles Logos [Logos HERE] Candyshop 4 1,056 03-20-2012, 05:11 AM
Last Post: m1chAel