Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Graphic Masters - +mK's Resource Pack! HQ (1GB)
(07-31-2011, 06:30 PM)Terridax Wrote: That's EXACTLY why you should remove it... it has nothing to do with this site ;)

But, thanks for compiling this package together, I'm sure it'll come in handy Big Grin
Exactly, nothing to do with this site, which is why it goes to HF. SF doesn't have a Graphics Group. Oh wait, they do - but they look like crayons on the wall.

(07-31-2011, 07:22 PM)+mK Wrote: Exactly, nothing to do with this site, which is why it goes to HF. SF doesn't have a Graphics Group. Oh wait, they do - but they look like crayons on the wall.
I think you're missing the point Tongue
HF has nothing to do with SF (other than the fact that Omni owns both of them), so there's no reason to be advertising groups that not everyone here can join (not everyone here is from HF, you know).

I know that'd mean you'd have to edit your graphics to get rid of it, but that's the price you pay for copy/pasting things between different forums I suppose ;)
(07-31-2011, 07:59 PM)Terridax Wrote: I think you're missing the point Tongue
HF has nothing to do with SF (other than the fact that Omni owns both of them), so there's no reason to be advertising groups that not everyone here can join (not everyone here is from HF, you know).

I know that'd mean you'd have to edit your graphics to get rid of it, but that's the price you pay for copy/pasting things between different forums I suppose ;)
If they aren't on HF - and they want to be in GM that bad, I guess they can join the site? You make it seem as if they aren't allowed to join HF, and are permanently stuck on SF. Ninja

(07-31-2011, 08:20 PM)+mK Wrote: If they aren't on HF - and they want to be in GM that bad, I guess they can join the site? You make it seem as if they aren't allowed to join HF, and are permanently stuck on SF. Ninja
I'm not at all saying they shouldn't/can't join HF...

Let me put it this way... If I had my own forum, and there was a group on it named "I like cats", then I came on SF and made a thread about cats, I wouldn't say "Oh yeah, and if you also like cats, be sure to join this group: linktocatsgroup.html". Why? Because it would have nothing to do with SF.
Not to mention that discussion of HF isn't allowed on here, so I'm sure Omni probably doesn't want you advertising it.
(07-31-2011, 08:20 PM)+mK Wrote: If they aren't on HF - and they want to be in GM that bad, I guess they can join the site? You make it seem as if they aren't allowed to join HF, and are permanently stuck on SF. Ninja

Hackforums discussions aren't welcome here and that's just how it is.

(07-31-2011, 07:22 PM)+mK Wrote: Exactly, nothing to do with this site, which is why it goes to HF. SF doesn't have a Graphics Group. Oh wait, they do - but they look like crayons on the wall.

What exactly looks like crayons on the wall?
(07-31-2011, 04:50 PM)+mK Wrote: Why would I do that? Graphic Masters isn't on SF!

Graphic masters is on SF, but we can't do anything about the group not being created yet.

HF has nothing to do with this site. That's like me going to a Graphics forum that doesn't have a animated graphics area so I try and get them to apply on GFXforums.net because they do. (Assuming they have one.) These sites aren't linked in any way except for being owned by the same admin. If you read Rule #7 you would notice that it states no illegal material or warez, or sites to such content. Threads that contain things about HF end up getting closed anyway, and mods and Omni as an admin has even discouraged people from bringing HF affairs to SF.

I would agree with Fragma here. Why members feel the need to treat this like a sublink on HF as a secondary forum is beyond me. They don't even go by the same set of rules.

We have amazing graphic artists here. I'm sure half the graphic stuff on HF is leeched anyway just like most source codes from "wanna-be" programmers. More members doesn't mean that their forum is better or why we can't use the graphics group here. It's none of the members' faults as to Omni delaying making some more official groups
This looks sexy, I'm in need of some new stocks Big Grin
@YoClassicz
Thanks for sharing mK

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphic Design Dictionary Fragma 62 23,662 07-08-2020, 01:45 AM
Last Post: viraj
  Mega Render Pack Relaase NekoChan 30 9,962 01-15-2014, 07:14 AM
Last Post: god1234
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  role of graphic design dotline 3 860 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [C4D] NoireFX Bioluminiscent C4Ds Pack Endless™ 5 798 03-26-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Divine