Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How To Help Yourself Feel Good About Yourself And Feel Important.
(07-30-2011, 10:02 PM)Believable Wrote: That's so true, you seem like an extremely wise person, why don't you apply for the Emotional Helpers?

I have knowledge, but to show 100% dedication to the group would take up too much of my time. I don't think I have the time to do it. I'm already involved with the geek squad and several other projects outside of SF.

I just know a couple things here and there, I do lots of reading on psychology, and mind power stuff by some pretty recognizable philosophers of the brain and human nature.

The best advice anyone can learn is that you create your own reality, whatever you believe becomes true. That's the reason why people who are an emotional wreck only get worse without proper help because they start believing everything negative as for possibilities instead of any positives.

Human nature always starts to believe the bad before the good. Phrases like "What if" "I can't" "but" and a few others are dangerous to use if you speak to yourself with them. It can have some pretty degrading subconscious effects if you aren't careful. Bad habits start, and it's harder to fix the longer you do it.
(07-30-2011, 10:15 PM)Ace Wrote: The best advice anyone can learn is that you create your own reality, whatever you believe becomes true. That's the reason why people who are an emotional wreck only get worse without proper help because they start believing everything negative as for possibilities instead of any positives.

Human nature always starts to believe the bad before the good. Phrases like "What if" "I can't" "but" and a few others are dangerous to use if you speak to yourself with them. It can have some pretty degrading subconscious effects if you aren't careful. Bad habits start, and it's harder to fix the longer you do it.

One of my very decent and good friends, unfortunately, this describes her, she talks about suicide all the time, and it upsets me. I try and talk sense into her but she's stubborn, so once she has her mind set on something, she's wont change the way she thinks about it. Sad to see really.
Good thread Smile Nice from the heart information.
That's why I made it Sam, I'm hoping this can help many members of the forum over come their self confidence problems.
Good job bro. Luckily I don't seem to have any problems with myself, and due to this thread, I'm not ever going to. It's feels good to see SF having really good members like you. Keep up the good work!
PS: This should help me help other people as well, thanks XD

(08-01-2011, 10:14 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Good job bro. Luckily I don't seem to have any problems with myself, and due to this thread, I'm not ever going to. It's feels good to see SF having really good members like you. Keep up the good work!
PS: This should help me help other people as well, thanks XD

Thank-you for the reply, it means a lot. It took me quite a whole to do this and it's good to know people like it. Smile
Thank you for this I actually needed this.
(08-02-2011, 07:29 PM)oxid Wrote: Thank you for this I actually needed this.

You're very welcome, I hope it helps you with any problem you have experienced.
Taking a collection of my most useful posts and I'm bumping them for the purpose of helping other members.
@Physical bullying, you can always work out and apply self defense, that's what my dad did, and helped and stood up for those being bullied.

@Verbal Abuse, only annoying I guess... If a baby cries you can let it annoy you, ignore it, or put headphones on.

@OP, I don't smile a lot, usually only when I laugh, people ask me why I'm so serious all the time because of that while in reality I just don't smile. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I feel horrible :(( Treblez 1 675 06-12-2014, 04:19 AM
Last Post: Callum
  I feel as if I have let my dad down... Vaibs 1 738 09-10-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Feel Bored of life and everything it has to offer Nitemare 8 1,768 08-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Last Post: Clark
  Talking about how i feel NDR1987 1 725 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Chuggaism
  I feel like I've lost everything wheels 1 700 10-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Sinvoid