Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My girlfriends is, well I don't know
(07-31-2011, 02:40 AM)Launcher Wrote: Yup I see that now. I was in a rush to get out the door anyway so it was a quick response. Also there should be no problem with more advice even if it is the same because that just gives more reinforcement on the same idea and may show that it really is the best option or a good option at that. =]

You have a point, the more support the better, hope to see you around. Smile
It's best just to be open and honest about it. You could try to include her if you like, but you might end up with her tailing you all the time, every time you go out with your friends.

If she's controlling to the point that you're unhappy, I'd say that's a deal breaker. Do you really think it will ever get any better?

Good luck Smile
Well you have to just confront her face to face and tell her the problems your having in a nice and soft way.

Most likely she will understand and show improvement but if the problems continue you might have to consider breaking away and doiong what you feel is right.

Hopefully I helped.

Smile

-PointzSoEasy
It's always hard in these sort of situations your girl or your friends , the solution is to include your girlfriend in activities with your friends.
is she worth it?
Superman
Say this, "(Her Name), I've been with you for a while and I want to stay with you for a long long time, but I feel that I'm ditching my friends by not talking to them or hanging out with them anymore, and I don't want to lose my friends, nor do I want to lose you. I just wish you could be a little more lenient about letting me go out sometimes. Don't you like going out with your friends?".

That's all I'd say, but it MAY not work, but just fallow something along them lines, don't say it if she's one of them girls that would take it personally though.
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriends parents are crazy Sobrix 1 641 05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Clark
  My girlfriends vagina smells bad roody poo 28 7,297 03-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Girlfriends Parents Kom 5 1,524 08-14-2011, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Caffeine
  I fancy my girlfriends mum h-boy 44 9,083 07-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Last Post: specizripn
  My Girlfriends turning EMO, should I bail? Bяian ♪ 24 6,622 06-27-2011, 10:03 AM
Last Post: SickmyDuck™