Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Email Faker Sources
Hopefully my bandwidth gets reset tonight! So I will display online working examples soon!
I've just added the live demonstrations now my sites are finally back up!
Thanks for the release! Appreciated much!
[Image: 2.png]
I've made something like that too. Here's my site: http://threat-sight.com/fes/
It's propably done the same way. Smile
[Image: X55I7.png]
(07-31-2011, 06:15 AM)Kewl Wrote: This looks really good.
But I know there are more advance mail bombers.

It's not a mail bomber, it only sends one email. But it's funny to mess with people with it.
(08-02-2011, 05:57 AM)Believable Wrote: It's not a mail bomber, it only sends one email. But it's funny to mess with people with it.

I see what you mean, it seems really fun. I'll try it on my friends.....*IDEA* I'll tell them I've hacked their ID or something. Then send the e-mail. They'll go crazy! LOL!

It's funny if you have an enemy, because you can ruin their life, like I did to this one kid.

I sent an email to his mother saying:

"Hello mum, I have to tell you something, but I don't have the guts to say it to your face so I'm going to have to email you it, I'm actually sweating right now just thinking about finally telling you, okay, here we go. I don't know if you're going to be emberassed to know me or not after this, and I may deny it afterwords, but I'm afraid I'm gay. I'm sorry but I can't help my feelings, I just like other men."

Haha, good times. xD
Nice app! Thanks! I will def. bookmark!
Nice, I'm glad you like it, I should be releasing more stuff soon.
(08-05-2011, 08:24 PM)BreShiE Wrote: It's funny if you have an enemy, because you can ruin their life, like I did to this one kid.

I sent an email to his mother saying:

"Hello mum, I have to tell you something, but I don't have the guts to say it to your face so I'm going to have to email you it, I'm actually sweating right now just thinking about finally telling you, okay, here we go. I don't know if you're going to be emberassed to know me or not after this, and I may deny it afterwords, but I'm afraid I'm gay. I'm sorry but I can't help my feelings, I just like other men."

Haha, good times. xD

LOL, SERIOUSLY! You're baaaaaaad! What happened after that??