Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostingDirect - Trustworthy service, Eminent quality, unassailable prices.
[Image: hostingdirect.png]

HostingDirect.in strives to provide extremely affordable and reliable personal and small business web hosting. All of our plans come with a 24/7 up-time guarantee as well as a 2 day money back guarantee. We believe in providing our clients with reliability over price, but even then, we have some of the cheapest prices on the internet! Our servers are located in the Germany, meaning illegal content may be hosted, but it must agree with our terms of service (http://hostingdirect.in/TOS.html). To take a look at all of our plans, you can click here.

Special Offers:
We are offering a 5% discount to all our users till the month of September 2011.

Here have a glimpse at our Shared and Reseller Hosting plans -

Shared Hosting

Reseller hosting

Master Reseller hosting

New Feature of Custom Packages now allowed! That means you can create your own custom package according to your own needs! This implies to all types - Shared, Reseller and Master Reseller. Just contact us via any of the methods mentioned to get a quote of your needed plan.

Payment Methods
Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, MoneyBookers and Paypal

Support

We provide technical help to our customers and pre-customers through various ways:
Instant Messaging -
Windows Live - crystal31@live.in
Email - help@hostingdirect.in
Live Chat - on our website.

Our website is still under construction because we r still installing whmcs on our site. So if you wish to order just post here or contact through the above mentioned ways.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Crystal31 is 100% I vouch for her because I am friends with her outside this Forum. She offers fantastic support and services and is always there to help you out when needed.
(07-29-2011, 01:26 AM)Mr Social Meida Guru Wrote: Crystal31 is 100% I vouch for her because I am friends with her outside this Forum. She offers fantastic support and services and is always there to help you out when needed.

Thank You Smile)
Really appreciated Smile)
googd luck with sales
Superman
(08-02-2011, 08:48 PM)iiosama Wrote: googd luck with sales

Thanks Big Grin
Now accepting Paypal as a payment gateway!
I reccomend you add information on what kind of things you allow and disallow to host Smile
(08-04-2011, 11:11 AM)Viruz Wrote: I reccomend you add information on what kind of things you allow and disallow to host Smile

Its already there friend Smile)
Quote:Our servers are located in the Germany, meaning illegal content may be hosted, but it must agree with our terms of service (http://hostingdirect.in/TOS.html).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  quality hosting service provider in Switzerland? Adnorips 4 377 05-10-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any trustworthy VPS web hosts? Mirandas 0 345 11-22-2022, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Trustworthy shared account ... Schamp 5 255 08-19-2022, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  VPS to buy from a trustworthy provider ... Roisen 5 4,847 05-04-2021, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  quality hosting service providers? Kdstack 7 482 02-02-2021, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas