Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Release] Whois+
This still has a lot of work needing done to it, mainly just code to make it run smoother, however the main features are finished with.

Features:
- Search multiple social networking sites at once with Email/First/Last/Username
- Find the location of an IP address
- Find the IP address of any website/host
- Save your new found information in your personal DOXpad

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tytpk8028kfpke5

Screenshots:

Well done. Looks good, even though it just uses another website to do it all, right?
[Image: iddyEs.png]
Looks really nice.

How does it do the searching for email or name thing. Did you build it or does it use a website?
Wow this is a nice program, it looks great and works great thanks for the share.
Nicely done there Fragma, hats off to you in this one, you've got a way of making clean looking applications lol. The benefit of being a graphic artist helps people with that
Well done, although I prefer to use whatismyip.com
Thanks for this Big Grin pretty nifty piece of kit Smile
Thanks everyone, glad you all like it.

It does use a few different websites to do various things.
The idea behind it is that instead of doing the work manually, you have everything you need in 1 application.
I will be adding a lot more to this in future by the way.

So basically it's an AIO? It's very nice I have to admit. Smile
Before adding more, it's really slow right now, you need multithreading for this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,124 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [RELEASE] Up2Minus [MINUS UPLOADER [RELEASE] Kenneth 2 1,295 09-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Last Post: spesificrelax
  [Release] Web-Camera Security - My First Release Gerira 1 1,228 08-31-2012, 04:56 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [RELEASE]SF-TutPad "Tutorial Editor" [RELEASE] Digital-Punk 28 8,652 08-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Kenneth
  [RELEASE] Quick Launch Plus [RELEASE] FizzyMentos 9 1,988 05-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: OnyxDev