Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get her out of my head :S
She could possibly be on vacation. She may or not may not took her phone with her. I do not take my phone since if you don't know this the rates for SMS and Calls are awful! So she may of just took a vacation. There is a girl I used to love no joke full on crush. But I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her. It was on holiday abroad. So after the 2 weeks of being on holiday. I would never see that girl again. I feel such an idiot for not making a move. Goodluck getting in contact with her man. Smile
Thanks everyone for tips and support Smile
Honestly - If she's going to ignore you then she isn't worth your time and you'd be better off just letting her go.
Called love mate. Don't waste it.
(08-01-2011, 12:10 AM)Blic Wrote: Called love mate. Don't waste it.

Hope I won't.

EDIT: Aww what the fudge, fuc* my luck damn it :S going to get wasted now, fudge this
(08-01-2011, 12:30 AM)Outcast Wrote: EDIT: Aww what the fudge, fuc* my luck damn it :S going to get wasted now, fudge this

What happened????
PS: I felt happy for you on the fact that things are getting better, but apparently something bad happened Sad

The key way to getting a girl out of your head is thinking about another girl or hating them (find a way to).
Everything went to crap, I don't really care about her anymore. Turned out she has a boyfriend and she kinda told me they had sex last night. Yeah, great :/
(08-01-2011, 12:22 PM)Outcast Wrote: Everything went to crap, I don't really care about her anymore. Turned out she has a boyfriend and she kinda told me they had sex last night. Yeah, great :/

WHAT THE ****?????!!! That's crazy S***!!!
Calming down: Dude, that's totally fudged up. Sad That's just really sad. Not only was she actually trying to avoid you on purpose but she also cheated on you.
Forget about her man. If this is how she is, then she's isn't worth it. She doesn't deserve to be loved. Don't show her that you're weak or anything by getting really worked up on it. Move on. You'll find better girls. She even told you they had sex just to break up with you. Don't ask for her back or anything. You can find another girlfriend. I'm really sorry for you bro. Sad It must have really shocked you. If you feel like venting some more, go ahead.

Well, I never said we were together, cause we weren't, but I really liked her and she never mentioned any boyfriends or anything and it all seemed so easy and straightforward :S ... I don't really care anymore.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gah. I want her out of my head! The Holy Shit. 38 7,324 04-26-2011, 07:51 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos