Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are scooters popular in the United States?
The world use scooters.
They arent that popular in the US .
I though you meant the other type of scooter lol
I dont think they are popular in USA but they are definitely popular in India Smile
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I don't know if your still looking for answers to this question, but I know those types of scooters are not popular in the United States, I don't really have any memory of even seeing someone riding one of those in person. Although it could also depend on the location, but I doubt they are that popular anywhere in the United States.
At first I thought this thread was going to be about the push Scooters.
Not really, when I visited the US I didn't see a single scooter.
We call them Mopeds sometimes. I see them often, like once a week maybe? Not a super lot of people ride them but I wouldn't say they're uncommon.
(08-09-2011, 11:23 AM)Fundamental Wrote: We call them Mopeds sometimes. I see them often, like once a week maybe? Not a super lot of people ride them but I wouldn't say they're uncommon.

What state do you live in?
I dont know about US,but they sure are popular in Slovenia Big Grin
[Image: gMibd.png]
Well i'm from France too, and yeah i agree scooters here are pretty popular. We don't see scooters much in American movies and all, there you can drive a car at 16 if i'm right. But yeah i don't live there and i've never been there either. So i don't know. Big Grin

It depends on the state and city.

In some areas, you will see a couple, in others hardly any due to the traffic flow or the large distance gaps between places where using one wouldn't be very effective. Overall, I'd say they're definitely not commonly owned by the entire population but like I said before, in some areas, they're a lot more popular.
gaming forum for n00bs and pros alike.