Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community
(09-20-2011, 06:14 PM)Ace Wrote: My entire point was to show you the definition of the majority. It's not always going to be half and half.

Quote:You posted what you thought was a low quality post and what was a high quality post...

I'm not quite sure where you got the idea that I was talking about the person "behind the post" or whatever.
Here's where i'm getting that: "Okay, they don't have the best grammar but they're posting and they're interacting with other users in a kind manner. Obviously you think that's low quality."

You go on to say about how their personality shows a kind attitude through their post, then point out your observation that I think it's low quality for your reason.

I'm not here to show that i've won, read my words in green, i've highlighted my motive for pointing this out to you. It had nothing to do with your forum, based on your personality and your way of assuming things all the time without looking at the facts though, you only forced me to "try" and provide proof for you. Even though it wasn't needed in my opinion. I tried to make it as clear as I could that post count on your forum means nothing. You could have 1000 posts with the word "hi" or 1000 posts with intriguing (unique) information that go into detail about personal opinions, facts, and other helpful pieces of information, which is what I was trying to mention to you, not preach to you.

My BIGGEST point here was that, even though people have different perspective on things, there's also usually a majority perspective that you need to pay attention to. For some reason you're not following what i'm trying to say about that though, you don't have to be right or wrong. I don't either. Just listen to what i'm trying to tell you.

- People have different opinions (True)
Note: But then how do you explain who wins a presidential election? (Disregarding all of the financial campaigns that go on) If we were to have fair elections, there would be a majority, and a minority.

Oh my goodness... Omg

Of course there's going to be a majority... You're taking things too literally. All I was saying is that while a good amount of people might think a post is low quality, a good amount of people might think it's regular or high quality, they don't have to be equal in number. Perhaps you're saying that majority always wins? Most of the time, yes, but not always. On my forum, no, ultimately it's up to me and even though I'm fair, I'm not going to be removing posts that say, "great tutorial" because people tell me it's low quality because in my mind, it isn't.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community - by Amazing - 09-20-2011, 06:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HackFive | The Ultimate Hacking & Pentesting Forum OpenSSL 1 891 04-01-2020, 03:38 AM
Last Post: latest-release
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,149 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  ZERO FORUM | hacking, leaks,etc.. new forum abiral 0 718 12-31-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: abiral
  D4tabase | Hacking and Cracking Forum OpenSSL 0 567 06-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  GameOrGame | The Ultimate Gaming Forum OpenSSL 0 542 06-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL