Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community
(09-20-2011, 04:52 AM)Ace Wrote: But it's undoubtable that you're visitors are also the people that are potentially going to be members on your forum. You are a visitor on your own forum are you not? Therefore, your own outlook on forum content is probably going to be similar to what your visitors see in your website, and it can be measured.

I think it's safe to say that there's measurement that can be done between posts like:
Quote:hi how r u
and

Quote:Hi, how are you? I hope you'll enjoy this forum, please take the time to read the rules.

Then you can look at the ratio between those 2 types of posts.

I'm not a visitor, I'm the administrator, I'm already a member of the community. What I think is high quality can be completely different than what someone else thinks is high quality. I'd be perfectly fine with someone replying, "hi how r u" to say an introduction thread. Okay, they don't have the best grammar but they're posting and they're interacting with other users in a kind manner. Obviously you think that's low quality. See how people have different outlooks on things? Smile

You can't measure something like the quality of a thread because everyone has different perspectives.

http://forumsource.org/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community - by Amazing - 09-20-2011, 02:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HackFive | The Ultimate Hacking & Pentesting Forum OpenSSL 1 891 04-01-2020, 03:38 AM
Last Post: latest-release
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,149 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  ZERO FORUM | hacking, leaks,etc.. new forum abiral 0 718 12-31-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: abiral
  D4tabase | Hacking and Cracking Forum OpenSSL 0 567 06-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  GameOrGame | The Ultimate Gaming Forum OpenSSL 0 542 06-17-2014, 01:18 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL