Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBA to get a job
Okay so im 20 years old and i left high school with 3 GCSE's, i went to college 3 times and dropped out of each course because i didn't like it, i have now been unemployed for close to 2 years claiming money from the goverment which i'm not proud of. I live in the UK and at the moment there's a credit crunch and its fairly hard to find a job but not impossible, i know i could probably get a job if i really tried but i have no motivation what so ever and now im just stuck in a looping circle.

any advice on what to do?
Why would you drop out of college? What was it... Also if you paid money for a course you should of just stuck with it dude...

Also try to keep your possibilities as opened as possible... Never ever close a door on yourself.
You are just lazy. Sorry to be so frank, but just don't be lazy hahaha
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
I didn't pay for any of the courses they were free, i think that maybe just a UK thing, but i dropped out because i didnt like what i was doing and thought it was pointless if im not interested. and Dotty you're right im abit lazy i would say but like i go to the gym like 5 times a week because i enjoy it, i dont really wanna get a job because i have no motivation to do it.
Patrick when you get kicked out for not paying the rent then you will be motivated... Your just going to regret this all later and you know it. Man the hell up and go to school your just being a idiot...

Sorry to be so harsh as well.
Yep i totally agree with you, but it dosent help when i get everything paid for me like rent, food, internet and the money i get for free from the goverment i spend on getting drunk on the weekends and goin to the gym.
If you know then why do you still do it?
Go back to Colledge, and learn something you are good at and enjoy.
I don't know why i still do it, hence the reason i made the thread :/
Accomplishment always delivers a sense of accomplishment.
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Relatively new job, toxic environment Emmu 5 1,046 07-25-2014, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Emmu
  fear and shitty life- feel i need to get away, get a job chrysanthemum0108 5 1,215 08-29-2012, 05:29 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Job problems kind of pinetop 1 594 07-02-2012, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Crystal
  Job Problems Джеймс Krew 2 574 06-29-2012, 12:56 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Fed Up With Job, Materialistic Society, and having little spare time. dbusack 3 1,304 05-18-2012, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Diabolic