Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Book?
As the title says, I am wondering what your favorite books/reading materials are.

My personal favorite books would have to be:

Ranger's Apprentice

More info can be found about characters and such here.

and

Harry Potter(also enjoy the movies)

I do also enjoy reading certain Manga Oui
I don't read story novels. They don't teach you much that is useful knowledge to embed in your mind for everyday activity. I like to read some self-help type books, and philosophical information about various things.

1) David J. Chalmers - The Conscious Mind: In Search of a Fundamental Theory (Philosophy of Mind Series)
2) Timothy Leary - Chaos & Cyber Culture
I don't really read books and the only really major books i have read are the Harry Potter collection as i read every one except the Goblet of Fire.
(07-23-2011, 11:33 PM)Ace Wrote: I don't read story novels. They don't teach you much that is useful knowledge to embed in your mind for everyday activity. I like to read some self-help type books, and philosophical information about various things.

1) David J. Chalmers - The Conscious Mind: In Search of a Fundamental Theory (Philosophy of Mind Series)
2) Timothy Leary - Chaos & Cyber Culture

Interesting, I may have to look into that.
Chaos & Cyber Culture seems like it would be a nice one to check out.
Did a quick Google search on it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anne Rice Revives Vampire Chronicles For New Book: Prince Lestat Eternal. 0 756 10-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  What series of books or just a single book is your favorite(s)? Swat Runs Train 8 1,679 08-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: XACTLYSIN
  Book Suggestion Seether 5 1,134 07-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Яichie
  What book are you currently reading? Ally Mac 25 6,074 07-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Ally Mac
  The Book of Eli Canoris 1 737 01-16-2010, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Gaijin