Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonjour/Hello
Hey SF I am Depth I am also on Hackforums, I just joined mainly for the support feather If I like this as much as HF I Will probably stay with it.

I am from Canada and I know English well, French is not bad and I am getting to know Japanese Kanji.

Just thought I would say hello! Smile
Welcome to SF, Please keep you're posts and threads HQ otherwise Omni will not give you the award and you'll prpbably get banned.
LOL I heard this from a fellow member (No names xD) Told me omni made him write an extra amount of posts cause his post's were to LQ.
Welcome Depth.
I am also new here and will honestly say that I checked the site out for the feather so it is clear that the method works to help gain quality of members but after checking everything out here it really can be supportive and I actually enjoy giving support to others and feel helpful...like a lot! =]

Also as others said just make sure you make HQ posts because others I have seen here are extremely LQ and they do not even deserve that feather. Just enjoy it here and hope you stay since I have heard that many just leave afterwards.
[Image: odILW.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bonjour infurious 4 230 06-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Monetizeā„¢
  Bonjour Katz 0 178 12-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Katz
  Bonjour James 2 265 05-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Omniscient
  BONJOUR. Coleslaw. 3 391 08-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Coleslaw.