Poll: DewULiekRap
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
10 66.67%
No
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like Rap?
Yup. 2pac is boring now, I've heard it all, the new stuff is awful, just mixing his voice and putting it on new beats. It's not right.
The only old rap I still listen to is by Nas. I Am is a great album. I have all of his albums.
Young Buck is making really great music right now.
I enjoy Eminem but not much of the bitch this and slut that. nothing against the music just don't wanna hear that all the time lol
[Image: fade-Signature.gif]
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup
For me, Eminem is the worst rapper ever. There's not 1 song, or even 1 verse I like of his.
everyone has there own taste that's all I can really say. I listen to a large variety personally I like Eminem.
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup
(10-24-2009, 02:05 PM)fade Wrote: everyone has there own taste that's all I can really say. I listen to a large variety personally I like Eminem.

Eminem - Deja Vu

Not even this? =/
[Image: heretician.png]

AIM - c90tre
MSN - onealns@email.uc.edu
I like listening to rap.
My favourite rap artists are 50 cent, Jay Z, Young Jeezy, Lil boosie and eminem
yea its a good song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaCyEi_xM...re=related
this is one of my favorites at the moment
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup
Hehe, At first, I though it said, 'Do you like Rep?'

Well, I'm glad that somebody at least mentioned N.W.A, who were more responsible for bringing this genre into the mainstream than anybody else!

They practically invented gangsta rap!

I quite liked Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Eazy-E etc.

I think my first taste of 'real' sort of rap, was Grandmaster Flash, with 'The Message' etc, I'm sure you all know it:

'It's like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under'.

The latest rap music I listened to, some time ago, was The Game, who I also quite liked.

Yeah, I quite like 'Start from scratch', from him.

Heh, you can tell that he hates 50 Cent though, as is indicated in a few from him.

Eminem is okay as well, as are some others too.

Also, for quite an amusing, older sort of rap group, but with some good music nevertheless,
there's always Digital Underground, who did a few numbers with Tupac, earlier on in his career.

One of their songs is called 'The Humpty Dance', and another, one of my favorites of theirs, is called 'Same Song'.
I believe that it makes the point, that they thought that rap music was all tending to sound the same,
and I guess that's maybe why they included humor in their songs, as most other rap songs, are pretty serious.

It's a wicked number, which includes humor, (as the singer always used to wear a plastic nose),
for some reason, and includes parodying certain others, like N.W.A, for example,
and features Tupac, Dan Ackroyd and Chevy Chase among others,
and has a wicked sounding organ in it as well.

There's 2 parts, the first, in a sort of room somewhere, that could be in a college,
as the older looking guy, could be a professor or something, and second, the released music video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnm0FILNb5M
[Image: SF1d.gif]

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance - Confucius
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rap can be good, I can't stand all the yo mufafuka ill fkn lump u out my krew is btr than urz dam grl u hav a nice ass kinda stuff, but I hear some good rap now and then.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
(10-30-2009, 01:10 AM)UID=0 Wrote:

Hell yeah, Same Song is very c0ol song and it has chill beat and lyrics, every artist on the track has smooth flow, it's just a great song.
As for N.W.A, I meant beside the truth you said the group was made of Rappers who are now more than famous and damn good now (R.I.P Easy E)

I can't say that I don't like 50cent or any other new age rappers, but that's not called rap anymore the way they do it.

Let's take a ear at 2007 Album by Bone Thugs~N~Harmony
[color=#00BFFF (Click to View)

now lend me your ear for this one
I like the song, nothing to tell, but I mean WTF.

Eminem is great and I like his new style.
But the rest just changed rap, 2Pac & BTNH & N.W.A, I liked over 95% of their songs and I still do.
This new crap, I only like like 40% of the songs, best example is Ca$his the only song I liked was You don't Know, which is not even his but he is just having his part on the track.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Rap Battle Cronus 3 580 03-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Cronus
  Rap Song Patrick 10 1,455 08-21-2011, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Confuse
  Need some good rap Sam 20 1,546 06-22-2011, 01:40 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜDunsparth
  Newest Rap Mix (2011) AceInfinity 4 1,392 05-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  what are some really good rap type songs SinFull Booter 5 2,808 04-23-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: BlackChaos