Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Use one of the Most Underestimated Tools for Backlinks: Yahoo Answers
Before I begin, I want to let you know this article was originally written for my blog http://www.genwebs.net and I'd appreciate if you checked it out.

Okay, right now you’re probably thinking “Underestimated? It’s yahoo for crying out loud!” Well you’d be right, it IS Yahoo. And loads of people do in fact try to use Yahoo Answers to promote their website. But 95% of people do it wrong. Things like…using new accounts, copy/pasting, and being level 1. Let me elaborate.

One spam measure Yahoo took for spam/advertising is unofficially watching new accounts. If all your answers are advertisements (even if they are very seemless) you will get banned within the day. Simple as that. And if you haven’t gotten the hint, that means go create another Yahoo account now to use in a few months (possibly years).

Another issue people cannot seem to comprehend is copy and pasting. First of all, you’ll get banned quickly. Second of all, by some miracle if you don’t get banned, people won’t take your reply seriously. You can easily tell when something is copy/pasted. The reply isn’t personal, and might seem sort of irrelevant. This is a big mistake, so do not do it.

The last and probably the most important factor is your level. When you answer questions you get 2 points on Yahoo Answers. If you get the “Best Answer” you get 10 points. And if you ask a question you lose 5 points. The biggest difference between level 1 and 2? Level 1: No hyperlinks & Level 2: Hyperlinks. You cannot have backlinks without a URL, so being level 2 is a must. You can read more on Yahoo’s website: Scoring System
There is other things like # of questions you can answer per day, etc.

So now you have an old account, have time to personalize your answers, and are level 2 or higher. What do you do now? You press this nifty little button.

[Image: A0mBh.png]

On that page fill in all keywords that fit your topic you’d like to answer questions for in the “Any of these words:” box. Leave the others blank. “Keyword match in” should be Questions, “Question Status,” should be open, and “Date Submitted” should be the past 3 days for best results. I recommend checking “Save this search,” so you can re-use it at a later time.

I like to fill up my queue, which is 40 currently, of questions daily. I answer 40 questions per day in my niche. The more work you put in, the more you get out. That’s 40 backlinks per day, which is a big deal in this game. Good luck.
LOL dude.. i really forgot about that... yeah it's a big tool for backlinks Smile
Thanks for the Information.
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
(07-22-2011, 11:30 AM)Akinova™ Wrote: LOL dude.. i really forgot about that... yeah it's a big tool for backlinks Smile
Thanks for the Information.

Glad it helped you!
Anybody else like the article?
I thought this was common knowledge. But good job on writing it I guess.
Yeah I used to spam Yahoo answers daily for weight loss Tongue
I got a few leads from it, but wasn't really worth it for me lol
Thanks for the guide. Really helpful in my opinion. About to get try it.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
Interesting. Have you got any stats from this, clicks, page views?
well detailed tutorial, however i'm not really sure what backlinks are. Just traffic to your site?
Pm me an explanation if you can.
I provided a service with people website url . Yahoo backlinks are great

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what are the best seo tools in 2018? jackluter 0 679 03-14-2018, 11:25 PM
Last Post: jackluter
  How to remove bad backlinks? Kopiko 3 1,012 03-06-2018, 11:41 PM
Last Post: jackluter
  Free 10k Backlinks Elitestate 59 11,189 08-03-2013, 03:19 PM
Last Post: VentroV
  Get 1000's of BackLinks with PR FOR FREE!! Statics 8 2,175 04-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Last Post: xxxxxnitinxxxxx
  ✔★✔ Boost your web site with free 10K Backlinks [Generator w/ auto-ping]DIRECT DL✔★✔ SmithyKing 0 1,108 03-16-2013, 08:02 PM
Last Post: SmithyKing