Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm Bad Meets Evil
Hello everyone. I'm Bad Meets Evil. I registered with the same username I have on HF. I was bored and wanted to do something new, so I came here just to have another forum. Yet, Omni has done a real nice job on S.F. also. Bye guys. Pirate
Welcome to the forum, thanks for contributing Smile I seen your ITunes EQ thread. At least you're not spamming for the feather.
(07-20-2011, 07:35 PM)Ace Wrote: Welcome to the forum, thanks for contributing Smile I seen your ITunes EQ thread. At least you're not spamming for the feather.

Yeah. I am just joining for another forum to post on. The gaming forums and stuff just aren't for me so I'll just join Omni's other forum. Roflmao
(07-20-2011, 07:37 PM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: Yeah. I am just joining for another forum to post on. The gaming forums and stuff just aren't for me so I'll just join Omni's other forum. Roflmao

Well, good to have you here Smile Enjoy SupportForums, it's a great community, started on other forums, and i'm still most active here. Good community of members on this one.
(07-20-2011, 07:43 PM)Ace Wrote: Well, good to have you here Smile Enjoy SupportForums, it's a great community, started on other forums, and i'm still most active here. Good community of members on this one.
Well yeah. I'm gonna stay on here for a bit, just hope it becomes a little more active but it's okay for now.
Welcome enjoy your stay!
(07-20-2011, 08:32 PM)Billy Mays™ Wrote: Welcome enjoy your stay!

Thanks man.

For some reason, I sense spam. Nono
(07-20-2011, 08:35 PM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: Thanks man.

For some reason, I sense spam. Nono

Spam?? wow you just joined and you already accusing me of spamming.... Try looking at my other posts Smile
Welcome!
Glad to have you here Big Grin
[Image: sighype.gif]
(07-20-2011, 10:23 PM)Hazardous Wrote: Welcome!
Glad to have you here Big Grin

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sleep

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evil Hacker .Fr0z3n 6 683 08-13-2010, 07:28 AM
Last Post: .Fr0z3n