Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TUT] How Have an ACTIVE Forum!
I've found that actively sitting down with potential users (talking one-on-one) is extremely effective. Quality and quantity of posts will be enormous, depending on how much time you spend with them... The one downside, of course, is time itself. As a single administrator it's hard to get anywhere fast using this method (word of mouth). One possible solution is training the users you already have to do the same thing; however, I've found it next to impossible to replicate my speaking ability and charisma in others. So maybe not.
I don't believe you included that most visitors look for diverse content and concept. Diversity is a necessity.
There are some pretty good tips, nice tutorial.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
Thank you, my forum is going to be released tommorow, I'm having trouble domain parking atm but the forum is completely set up. This may help.

Rather than getting a load of friends to sign up you could just post it on a forum with thousands of active members though, a lot easier imo.
Any ideas on how to gain more money with Adsense?
Just what I was looking for. Thanks.
(07-15-2011, 12:47 PM)Deceive Wrote: Any ideas on how to gain more money with Adsense?

If you'd like to earn legitimate cash rates you'll have to work for it 24/7.
To earn cash earnings very fast in a low amount of time use some black hat techniques.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuT]Setting Up Your Own Forum-Fast-Free-Easy[TuT] Vorfin 119 49,005 08-05-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  myBB Forum Permission Cache Error - Crippling My Forum CruciasNZ 1 923 04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Cheri
  Add Icon to Forum Mybb [tut] BannedPoop 15 6,491 07-13-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Don Corleone
  [Tut] How To Create A MyBB Theme [Tut] BannedPoop 28 4,256 07-12-2011, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Pulse