Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My life is blank.
Get a group of friends to hang out with, find a hobby, go work out.. Get your mind onto things that matter.
Do something with your spare time. Once my father told me that too much free time can get you to do all kind of dumb stuff, believe me, I done a lot of stupid things. Sign up for a sport or something, so you can have something where you "have" to go to. You'll meet more people that share your interests and you won't feel so bored. That's what I'm planning to do. The way I live, if I don't change something, I'll probably become a no-lifer and an alchocolic lol.
(07-21-2011, 03:51 AM)Bad Meets Evil Wrote: It's just you're always used to doing the same routine. Just switch things around for a day or two then you won't feel so bored. I feel the same way sometimes, but I just usually go outside.

Your problem is just from staying on the computer too much and not socializing.

Yea, that sounds like my life o_0
(07-18-2011, 08:08 PM)Spcfsu Wrote: I know no one cares, but I need to say some things, not on 4 chan. Lately my life has been blank, same routine, get up, eat drink and go to bed. I don't even know anymore, I just feel like what the hell am I doing? My motivation for working in school has disappeared. I don't even know now...

I have that same feeling

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,661 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L