Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Get RapidShare Pro Account for FREE!
Rapidshare Pro account is now just in your hand. Normally you have to buy it. There is no need to spend money from your pocket. This is a very simple method to have a free pro account in Rapidshare.

Here are the steps:
1. Make an Alertpay account.
2. Then register with adfly.
3. Post your short links made by adfly to various blogs, forums etc.(specially those have more USA users. coz clicks from USA brings more money)
4. Then buy a Rapidshare Pro account without spending a cent from your
pocket.

Thank you
Best of Luck
It will take a while to get enough clicks, but the method does work.
[Image: abomxofogox.png]
I am so sorry but this seems like some a load of duck feathers. No offense but your google translate is not the best way to convert your language into English to convince the Americans that go onto this website from the USA. Go scam on someone elses' website, plus that advertising can screw up your computer; including the fact you have only nine posts, already advertising? Get out scrub. +"Get RapidShare Pro Account for FREE!" At least for the sake of any language, use the letter S to make Acount(s) plural. Even the Spanish use S to indicate multiple objects...
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(07-16-2011, 04:53 PM)Resistance Wrote: I am so sorry but this seems like some a load of duck feathers. No offense but your google translate is not the best way to convert your language into English to convince the Americans that go onto this website from the USA. Go scam on someone elses' website, plus that advertising can screw up your computer; including the fact you have only nine posts, already advertising? Get out scrub. +"Get RapidShare Pro Account for FREE!" At least for the sake of any language, use the letter S to make Acount(s) plural. Even the Spanish use S to indicate multiple objects...

Dude I don't get it! Why are you attacking me personally? It is just a way of getting something that you can't reach easily. And it works. If you don't like it, then just leave it. I have got pro account for free with this way bro!

And about language, I have written the thread myself, thats my English. I did not copy it from any site or from google like you bro.

I ment single acount, so why would I add "S" to make plural?

Thank you
It'll take ages to get enough clicks to do this .. but if you've got time then I guess its worth it.
This should rather be titled " how to gain money on the internet " as you can use adfly for various things , not just rapidshare pro.
To begin with, this thread belongs in the Money Making and Finances. And as Pedo bear has already stated, the title should be better modified to look less of an advertisement and more of a guide.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Completely Max Out Your Free Dropbox Account - 23 GBs and Counting! [FREE TUT] Twicks 10 1,326 05-07-2012, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Hat
  Facebook Adder Pro SouR'D 2 631 04-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: r0yaL
  24 Karat Gold with Diamonds MacBook Pro Eugene 9 1,382 07-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Nutrex Pro-Gram protein supplement Heli0s 2 810 07-13-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Heli0s
  Premium Rapidshare Account Grizzly 0 652 12-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Grizzly