Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This girl I met few days ago...
I think you should ask her out. More then likely she will say yes.
Thanks for the tips and all, but, well, she's giving me some hard time. We were supposed to go out for a walk or something, but the first time she canceled, couldn't make it. I said okay, fine. No problem. But then, she canceled for the second time. I know the second time it was a vaild reason, cause I saw her in the town doing that what she said she has to. She called me both times to say that she can't make it and I understand it all. I'm an understandable person and I don't get mad easily, but it's getting a bit frustrating :/. I'll see how it goes tomorrow... If she cancel for the third time, I'll just quit trying lol.
If you have known her for very little time I wouldn't worry about breaking the friend zone as it's only early stages and you need to make sure she feels comfortable with it all and I hope that when you are speaking you ask her about how she feels for you and if she says just friend then you have to prove to her how much she means to you and you have to be the person to make her know how much you mean to her. She will come round either way, I am sure you's two will end up being in a very good stable relationship and she seems a decent women.

I hope things go well.
(07-18-2011, 04:07 PM)Diabolic Wrote: If you have known her for very little time I wouldn't worry about breaking the friend zone as it's only early stages and you need to make sure she feels comfortable with it all and I hope that when you are speaking you ask her about how she feels for you and if she says just friend then you have to prove to her how much she means to you and you have to be the person to make her know how much you mean to her. She will come round either way, I am sure you's two will end up being in a very good stable relationship and she seems a decent women.

I hope things go well.

Yeah, I hope too xD. Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Father passed away 4 months ago, and gf was very distant CaesarThePleaser 1 749 09-24-2012, 06:07 AM
Last Post: Koekert
  Back to my hyper days.. Cronus 13 2,441 01-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Sleeping nightmares 3 straight days Prominent 12 1,044 09-03-2011, 12:13 AM
Last Post: .edit
  Today wasn't one of the best days i've had AceInfinity 26 4,012 07-20-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Mayhem
  Shitty days... Zyx 11 3,243 07-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Diabolic