Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good or bad idea
(07-15-2011, 12:22 PM)bckc Wrote: I have a feeling that you have read the "Darren Shan" series.

OT: How could you fake your death? They wouldn't find a body so they would presume you missing.

Good point, and no I haven't read it, I don't like books
The Darren Shan series "Cirque Du Freak" is a great example of the negatives of faking your death. Let me summarize what happens after Darren (the main character) fakes his death.

Darren Shan must become a vampire's assistant (he has been blooded by a vampire) to save his best friend's life after his best friend is paralyzed after getting bitten by a spider that Darren stole from a vampire. That vampire was in the circus called Cirque Du Freak. Cirque Du Freak, in French means Circus of Freaks. With that being said, Darren stole a spider that belonged to a vampire whom had powers. And now that his best friend is near death, the only way to save him is to become a vampire's assistant as he had a deal with the vampire that he would if the vampire would give Darren's best friend a potion that saves his life. After all this, Darren has to fake his death so he can continue his journey. In no way did he want to accept this, but it had to happen. Darren fakes his death by drinking another potion so he doesn't feel anything and he is thrown out the window by the vampire (plotted together) and within minutes his parents rush outside. He's still alive, though he cannot feel anything. He hears his mother softly sobbing as she thought he was dead. Then his father says he feels no pulse. That's the first time he saw his father cry. And then it all ends. The person he missed to most is his little sister Annie. You would be touched if you read the book and know how the plot happened.

After all this being said, faking your death is another bad idea. If you'd truly wish to stop being depressed, and to stop thinking about this, simply add my MSN by clicking my signature.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A new internet browser idea. Zephoruss 4 1,103 12-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Clones
  Have an Idea Joint 12 1,631 08-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Last Post: Yoda™
  [Educational]Trolling - Bad or Good? NekoChan 7 1,021 03-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Tattoo idea. ktmrider530 32 5,184 10-14-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: Kryptonite
  I have the best domain idea for this site. Gone 6 916 12-31-2009, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Grizzly