Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My weekend consisted of 4 very good movies
My weekend consisted of 4 very good movies (only 1 in the theater).

1) X-Men 1st Class = Awesomeness!!! Possibly the best movie so far this year (Thor is the only competitor in my opinion).

2) Green Lantern: Emerald Knights. Very good story telling, great animation and an overall great performance by a lot of talented voice actors.

3) Thor: Tales of Asgard was very well done, probably the worst of what I saw this weekend, but thats stll pretty good considering what I watched. I would like to see a lot more of the animated prequel type stories, they are good to get people into knowing the history of the characters.

4) Black Swan: Ok, my girlfriend talked me in to watching this, but man, it was a good movie. Very wierd and odd, but an extremely convincing performance by Natalie Portman. The overall feel of the movie was just spooky. I know that may sound odd, but it really was. Hats off to Darren Aronofsky and the whole cast & crew for making a very good psychological thriller. I would suggest this to anyone no matter your taste in movies (not really for the kiddies though lol)
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
I wanted to go see Green Lantern but never got around to seeing it. Hopefully I make it to the movies before they stop showing it. Thor also looked really good but I heard that is was kinda stupid.
(07-09-2011, 05:42 PM)Don Corleone Wrote: I wanted to go see Green Lantern but never got around to seeing it. Hopefully I make it to the movies before they stop showing it. Thor also looked really good but I heard that is was kinda stupid.

There are different from different point of views. Well if you plan on watching Green Lantern, make sure it is in the theaters. It is a total different movie when you watch it bootleg.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
I was about to see Xmen but i wasn't sure if it was good. Now that i know, i will watch! Big Grin
[Image: mpPf3.png]
Please Follow My Pins!
I'm about to watch 'Transformers'. I think it's the first one for On Demand.
I want to go see 'TF3'
[Image: signatureus.png]
I saw Thor and It was pretty good. I never even knew that he was a real comic befor lol.
I've just seen X-men:First class and what can I say..it's a very good movie,at least in my opinion since I am a fan of the X-men comics since I was 5-6 years old.Next week I think I'm going to the cinema to watch Thor.
[Image: 258yz37.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Movies of All Time? Fragma 17 3,861 01-07-2015, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kunika
  If you need a site to watch movies. Kuroi 14 2,859 01-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Rihsky
  Download movies with English subtitles aldeeyego 5 2,118 12-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Emotional scenes from movies that have brought a tear to your eye ? Bяian ♪ 4 2,681 06-21-2011, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Kuroi
  Hottest movies of 2010 Hustler 28 4,520 03-06-2011, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Ruyuk