Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probation = Forced to quit.
(07-08-2011, 10:50 PM)Weed Wrote: Name five ways marijuana is bad for you.

Should we need to name five ways? Isn't one enough?

I enjoy smoking weed occasionally but ofcourse it is bad for you, its bad for your lungs and can cause mental instabilities, paranoia, harm to others around you (3rd party smoke) and increased appotite leading to obesity.

Thats five and I wasn't even trying.
Weed is an expensive habit. I believe that pot is a thing that should be avoided, and something that I would never do but I also believe it should be legalized and taxed so that we can use it as another source of income.
If you smoke weed and you have to have a polygraph test, you're fudged if you say no, and likewise if you say yes.
Honestly it's for the best. A lot of people smoke weed, and enjoy it (me personally). But with all the controversies out there, proven or myth, we still can't say it's good or bad for you.
[Image: signatureus.png]
(07-09-2011, 11:48 AM)FamousMassacre Wrote: This.

I don't like people who say illegal drugs aren't bad for you.

Here is another reason:
6. Marijuana is a gateway drug to other drugs.
LOL, and legal drugs are? I guess you think the government is out to protect the citizens too, huh? Let me explain this, most people who use other drugs say they started with marijuana, just because you smoke weed then go to heroin doesn't mean weed made you want heroin. With that logic drinking milk would be a gateway to drinking 40's every night. Actually keeping it illegal raises the chances of it making you use other drugs because you have to go to the black market to find weed, where all the other drugs are.

Quit. If you can't quit for a while then its not a healthy habit, if you can until it is up, unless you are using it for a medical condition. Just like a gambling addiction, if you can't control it, it is bad.

(07-09-2011, 11:21 AM)Omniscient Wrote: 1.Smoking can cause cancer
2. It makes you lethargic
3. It's illegal and can lead to arrest and even jail time
4. It leaves an odor
5. You can fail a drug test and lose a job or be rejected to get hired

Took me 30 seconds.
1.Eat it. The sun causes cancer too.
2.Doesn't to me.
3. True, but that's the law that is dangerous
4. True, but smoke outside.
5. True, but that's the law that is dangerous

Took me 30 seconds.