Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
GThreeForums.net [Gaming - Graphics - General]
[Image: g3logo-new_copy2.png]

GThree Forums. A community aimed at bringing together members with common interests like Gaming or Graphic designing or maybe even those who just want to chill out and have fun in a relaxed environment. With a multitude of members and activities, the forum is a place for pretty much anyone with time to kill and loneliness to extinguish. The more dedicated members, however, enjoy themselves even more while growing to become part of the community.

Although I have enabled viewing the forum for guests, its only for a limited period of time. If you think you'll like the forum, then join. If you're not really interested, then feel free to leave some feedback on the thread. Maybe more sections can be added if needed.

[Image: statsig.php?uid=1]
The home page is nice.....lulz. It seems promising. GTF just got a new member XD

Very nice looking forum.You should edit the banner though.The banner color is darker than the actual header. It should be the same so it looks like it's part of the header. If you know what i mean.
(07-08-2011, 03:03 PM)Unify Wrote: Very nice looking forum.You should edit the banner though.The banner color is darker than the actual header. It should be the same so it looks like it's part of the header. If you know what i mean.

Thank you Smile
When our new theme is up, we'll be making changes like that to the logo and header.

Within the span of 2 days, we've reached a landmark of 700 posts and 34 members. Smile
Your forum looks very clean and is nice on the eyes. Not hard for me to read or see at all. Looks great so far. Smile
You might consider taking away at least 1-2 forums until you get some more members though, no need to do everything all at once. My philosophy is to give the users a chance to see what you do around the forum while you're in the process of gaining new members. It's great for them to see a dedicated admin that they can appreciate and devote their time to by helping out with your forum.

Very simple, yet most people don't take advantage of such a simple strategy. I have a few tricks of my own like that.
(07-10-2011, 03:40 AM)Ace Wrote: Your forum looks very clean and is nice on the eyes. Not hard for me to read or see at all. Looks great so far. Smile
You might consider taking away at least 1-2 forums until you get some more members though, no need to do everything all at once. My philosophy is to give the users a chance to see what you do around the forum while you're in the process of gaining new members. It's great for them to see a dedicated admin that they can appreciate and devote their time to by helping out with your forum.

Very simple, yet most people don't take advantage of such a simple strategy. I have a few tricks of my own like that.

I was planning on removing a few forums which had no posts, but some of the members told me that they plan to populate there as well, so I'm holding off.
I do have some interesting new ideas planned, which includes a few more G's. Oui Maybe Goods or Gears lol.
As soon as we reach 50 members, User groups, lotteries and other features will start functioning, bringing about a whole new experience for all the members. Plus, I'm not too stingy with the awards as they're more like decorations and pixels of recognition to me.

I'm really grateful you took the time to really provide some excellent feedback on the forum and hope you join as well if you're not too busy with your site. Whistle
I'd say for you to try and combine forums then for now. Generalization, is what I call it. It will help concentrate the activity.
Smart tactic. Smile
I'll be implementing it soon. I already have for a few topics.
I like the general idea of it. However I'm not sure about having one of the G's as "General", because Graphics & Gaming would both fall into the category, so it doesn't really have much purpose. Also I'm not a huge fan of your theme.

I think if you can come up with a different topic for the 3rd "G", and get a slightly darker, and less broad theme, then it could be quite nice. Also go with Ace's suggestion of removing some sections.

I can see it being quite a popular forum though if done properly.
(07-10-2011, 09:00 AM)Fragma Wrote: I like the general idea of it. However I'm not sure about having one of the G's as "General", because Graphics & Gaming would both fall into the category, so it doesn't really have much purpose. Also I'm not a huge fan of your theme.

I think if you can come up with a different topic for the 3rd "G", and get a slightly darker, and less broad theme, then it could be quite nice. Also go with Ace's suggestion of removing some sections.

I can see it being quite a popular forum though if done properly.

I was eagerly awaiting your CnC Smile

I already am working on a darker theme which the users can choose from if they so please.
And regarding the G's, I may open a few more tabs starting with G, so General would refer to them. It makes sense if you abandon a serious mindset lol Tongue

And as I've stated, the other sections will soon be filling up. If they don't then I will generalize the sections more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,075 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  General Board | MyBB 1.8 | Custom Theme | POSTING CONTEST Blue 7 2,254 12-17-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Blue
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 879 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  HackSociety.Net|Graphics|Hosting|Hacking|Monetizing|Social Engineering & More! Cubs 2 1,107 11-22-2012, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Cubs
  Team1337.net | Media, Gaming, Coding based | myBB Dolan. 1 608 10-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Dolan.