Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion
I see that you do have forums for graphics and design. Also I see the graphics and designs battle mania section, I was wondering if you would allow me to do a graphics battle like every week or so, I will pay out the prizes with my own money and sponsor ship that I get.

Also just a suggestion I think you should get like a premium feature for this site, premium feature meaning you get like a tag saying premium when you join up to "premium". Also side with have special features for the premium members maybe some of the following;

-Bigger sigs (Put a size limit on non premiums)
-Premium access forums
-Prize draw for every month (I will supply the prize)

This is what I PM'ed to Omni =]

What your thoughts?
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.
It seems like a good idea dude. But why do you want to spend all the money? Giving out prizes and stuff?

(07-08-2011, 08:21 AM)Mayhem Wrote: It seems like a good idea dude. But why do you want to spend all the money? Giving out prizes and stuff?

As my team Contract Killers from XBOX360 is sponsored by 4 different places, we tend to get alot of support and money we have currently got everything we need therefor we have money to waste.

(07-08-2011, 08:26 AM)Anon Wrote: As my team Contract Killers from XBOX360 is sponsored by 4 different places, we tend to get alot of support and money we have currently got everything we need therefor we have money to waste.

Nice dude. You have a good idea and this might add a bit of fun to the forum. Graphic Battles OK
But how does one get this Premium Feature?

(07-08-2011, 08:52 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Nice dude. You have a good idea and this might add a bit of fun to the forum. Graphic Battles OK
But how does one get this Premium Feature?

Well I'm not to sure if Omni is able to do this as it might cost him which I don't wanna make him do, but as I say it's a suggestion anyway. So what I mean by premium is like when you just register on the website you are a "User", maybe he should make something like a "Premium User" so in order to take in this you will need to pay a certain amount like $3 for a month or something I don't know.

But then make the "Premium Users" have more benefits over the normal users as to they have paid for it, I hope you are catching on to where I am going and with the GFX Battle. Well instead of having a GFX battle I think if approved it should be a GFX Tournament, tournament will need to run over a period of like 1/2 month's to come to the finals and decide a winner.

Well yeah I hope Omni likes this idea and so dose everyone else, also hope this gets approved and recognized as I think it will be lots of fun.

Cheers,
Anon

Dude, Omni runs another forum Hack Forums where he put in the Uber class as well as the user one. Uber is like your premium idea. So if he wanted, wouldn't he put it in SF?

Well I had never herd about hackforums till just then when you said it, so I guess i'll have to wait for his reply.

(07-08-2011, 09:13 AM)Anon Wrote: Well I had never herd about hackforums till just then when you said it, so I guess i'll have to wait for his reply.

You should join hackforums, most of the members here are from there.

Hackforums is another forum which is owned and moderated by Jesse Lebrocca (Omni) but it is much busier than this forum and has way more users. (Probably 100x as many, no exageration) It also earns $1000s from donations, one of the members there has allready donated over $7,000.
Omni stated early on he isn't planning on adding a premium group to the forum.
He isn't looking for SF to become a source of income, he merely wants it to grow.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Hack Forums is a huge forum of Omni and one of his best. I can't believe you haven't heard about it since you joined since mainly all of the spammers and LQ posters are from Hack Forums(aka HF) trying to get this "Feather award" for posting 100 posts here in SF. I've seen a lot of new people join, get 100 posts and stop completely and go away.