Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me
I'm sorry guys, I didn't even remeber typing this, I just realized I made an account because it was in my email. I'm sorry, I don't remember what happened, but I swear I'm not on drugs, and I wasn't trolling... Sorry... :/
(07-08-2011, 10:59 AM)5ystem 3rror Wrote: I'm sorry guys, I didn't even remeber typing this, I just realized I made an account because it was in my email. I'm sorry, I don't remember what happened, but I swear I'm not on drugs, and I wasn't trolling... Sorry... :/
If you were not on drugs then this might be even more of a serious problem.

How exactly are you not able to remember making this thread?

(07-08-2011, 11:11 AM)Rediation Wrote: If you were not on drugs then this might be even more of a serious problem.

How exactly are you not able to remember making this thread?

I don't know, I just don't remember and I doubt anybody's gonna believe me...:/
Were you "drunk" or anything then? If you can't remember then i'm not so sure you know whether you were on drugs or not lol. Unless you don't do drugs at all like me.
I don't do drugs or drink at all, I'm only 15...
(07-08-2011, 12:28 PM)Cyber-Security Wrote: Mabye your girlfriend cursed you, are you sure she loves you?

Get out of HF Spammer. Your not getting the feather award.

(07-08-2011, 11:19 AM)5ystem 3rror Wrote: I don't do drugs or drink at all, I'm only 15...

Okay, so no drugs. Have you ever had serious illness before or some traumatic moment that you remembered recently?

Have you been experimenting with any sort of drugs or medication? Have you heard of Schizophrenia? Sounds like it may fit the symptoms... Good luck! I hope you figure out whats happening...
(07-08-2011, 01:05 AM)5ystem 3rror Wrote: I joined this place because I heard about it on Hack Forums (I'm Twi5t3d) and I joined because I'm scared. Right now, I'm in my room with the lights off and I keep seeing things that I never see during the day. I see it at night weather the lights are on or off. I see these weird shapes and figures and I keep hearing these voices in my head. They keep chanting stuff that I don't want to post here because I googled it and it's tripping me out. I'm texting my girlfriend but I'm shaking and sweating and I'm really scared. I'm going to start seeing a therapist soon, but I need some help making it through the night.... Please help me..I'm not trolling, I'm scared..

Do you happen to have a Ouija(weegee) board at your house? I know you are atheist, but those things really work.

What type of things are you seeing?

I would recommend leaving your doors open, lights on, and get a friend to come to your house.